• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game.#16: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Atlanta Hawks - Friday, Nov. 30th 7:30 P.M ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MGMT

All-Star
Reaction score
Guys, I'm really sorry the thread blows, earlier I mentioned my lap top stopped turning on earlier this week and I've been running around all morning/day. The computer at my parents house is incredibly slow and unresponsive so loading stuff has been awful and it's driving me insane. Again, please forgive.

Cleveland Cavaliers
cavslogo.jpeg

@
Atlanta Hawks
hawks.jpeg

Philips Arena - Atlanta, GA
hawksstadium.jpeg

Atlanta Hawks Head Coach: Larry Drew
larrydrew.jpeg

Cleveland Cavaliers Head Coach: Byron Scott
byronscott.jpg

Hawks Lineup
G Jeff Teague
G Devin Harris
F DeShawn Stevenson
F Josh Smith
C Al Horford

Cavaliers Lineup
G Jeremy Pargo
G Dion Waiters
F Alonzo Gee
F Tristan Thompson
C Anderson Varejao​

Last edited:
Atlanta-
Record: 9-4, 2nd in NBA Southeast Division (Schedule and Results)
Coach: Larry Drew (9-4)

PTS/G: 95.1 (20th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 92.0 (4th of 30)
SRS: 2.59 (9th of 30) ▪ Pace: 92.7 (11th of 30)
Off Rtg: 101.8 (23rd of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 98.5 (1st of 30)
Expected W-L: 8-5 (9th of 30)

Cleveland

Record: 3-12, 5th in NBA Central Division (Schedule and Results)
Coach: Byron Scott (3-12)
PTS/G: 94.5 (24th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 100.2 (23rd of 30)
SRS: -5.36 (27th of 30) ▪ Pace: 92.8 (9th of 30)
Off Rtg: 101.8 (24th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 107.9 (27th of 30)
Expected W-L: 5-10 (28th of 30)

Rested Cavs going against the top rated defense in the league. will be an interesting matchup both teams like to push the ball.

Will this game be national televised in the US? ESPN will broadcast this game here in Brazil, too bad Kyrie isn't playing to get some international recognition :thumbdown

Atlanta Hawks: Korver out, Harris to start vs. Cavs

12:47 pm November 30, 2012, by Chris Vivlamore

Kyle Korver, who is suffering from back spasms, will not play tonight against the Cavaliers. The guard did not participate in the team shootaround Friday morning but was at Philips Arena. Coach Larry Drew confirmed he will be the inactive player following the workout. Korver missed Tuesday’s practice and left Wednesday’s game against the Bobcats in the third quarter with the injury. The Hawks don’t play again until Wednesday affording Korver plenty of rest.

In Korver’s place, Devin Harris will start at the shooting guard position. Look for the Hawks to play even more up-tempo with essentially two point guards on the court to start the game.

The rest of the starting lineup will be DeShawn Stevenson at small forward, Josh Smith at power forward and Al Horford at center.

Guard Anthony Morrow, who suffered a quad contusion in Thursday’s practice, participated in the shootaround. Drew said a decision on Morrow’s status will be made before the game however it seems likely he will play.

Without Korver, rookie guard John Jenkins could see playing time. Drew would not commit to such a move but said it was possible, especially if Morrow can not play, depending on matchups.

http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/2012/11/30/atlanta-hawks-korver-out-harris-to-start-vs-cavs/

I almost thought they were talking about Lucious Harris for a second.

Can't have pics of the Hawks cheerleaders without this gem from Horford's little brother:

hawks-cheerleader.jpg

Fuck the tank...

Let's get a win tonight.

Dion goes for 30!! Let's go Cavs.

Can someone please post a link to the game that has the cavs announcers? I really like their commentary but its always hard to find what link they're on...

Can someone please post a link to the game that has the cavs announcers? I really like their commentary but its always hard to find what link they're on...

Probably hard to find because League Pass always shows the game with the home feed.

TT is a fucking joke with this getting blocked thing.

Good putback by Tris.

Dion sitting early with 2 fouls. Fantastic.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."