• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cops: Chiefs player kills woman, self

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
It must have been so difficult for Crennel and Pioli to watch a man destroy his future, everything he worked for, his life right in front of them, also inflicting psychological damage on them in the process.

But enough about Matt Cassel for now.

There is just a cloud of sadness and darkness here in Kansas, I can just feel it. It is easy to see all over the social networking sites too. Whether what you feel about the situation or not, it is still an extremely sad situation. And we don't even know the details yet, maybe he killed her on accident or something happened that we don't know about. We don't know the full story, so wait before you judge anyway. I'd be the first one to admit that it is wrong, but it is just sad when anyone gets to that point where they feel suicide is the only option. Pray for the people down here because we need it.

It is a sad day in the NFL, no doubt. But you say accident? You really think that's the case?

I'm sure investigators are on the scene, they need to find the LB's closest friends and ask them what was going on in their relationship and etc. I'm sure somebody knows a little something that lead to this disastrous day.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't. If anything the game needs to be played. The game is an escape from thinking about stuff like that stuff.

I won't argue with you about this, but postponed at the least to a Monday or Tuesday.

Shooting your girlfriend, then shooting yourself so you don't have to pay isn't coward worthy to you?

1. That's not what his point was
2. Until the facts come out, I will withhold judgement (at least briefly)

It doesn't look good, though, especially that, just a week ago, he posted pictures of himself with his family on Thanksgiving.

I won't argue with you about this, but postponed at the least to a Monday or Tuesday.

[video=youtube;Rqh8Jqu8tIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqh8Jqu8tIk[/video]

It is a sad day in the NFL, no doubt. But you say accident? You really think that's the case?

I'm sure investigators are on the scene, they need to find the LB's closest friends and ask them what was going on in their relationship and etc. I'm sure somebody knows a little something that lead to this disastrous day.

I'm just saying we don't know all the facts yet, so wait before you judge him. And if it wasn't, I'm not condoning that killing someone and then killing yourself should be praised, but it is still really sad. It isn't like the guy is a mass murderer or something that got pinned down by police after going on a killing spree and had no option but to kill himself. So I'm asking people not to treat it like it is that situation, because it isn't.

I don't know that the players union would be cool with them playing Tuesday.

On a side note. If they postponed it to Tuesday, the ratings would be through the roof. Could you imagine football Thursday (NFL), Friday (college/HS Ships), Saturday (college/HS Ships), Sunday (NFL), Monday (NFL), and Tuesday (NFL)?

That's true. Either way, Carolina was instructed to travel to KC so I guess it doesn't matter. I just think having Romeo trying to coach at full focus after watching a person shoot themselves in the head 24 hours prior is a bit much. That's all I was really trying to say. I mean if he can do it, more power to him.

How about the BALLS on Romeo and Pioli to go outside and confront a guy with a gun that they knew just killed a person. I don't know what happened with the guy and the girl, but that was heroic of them in my opinion. Real easy to just lock the door to your office and wait for the cops.

You're entitled to your opinion, but keep that one to yourself man. There's no place for that in this thread - intentionally stirring up shit in a tragic situation.

What? I stirred up shit? Ok then. He isn't a coward for killing the mother of his child, then killing himself? That kid has no parents now. It WAS a selfish and cowardly act.

Last edited:
Some reports (e.g. SI) say the couple has a young child. If this is true then where is the child? Is the kid okay?

3 month old girl

It doesn't look good, though, especially that, just a week ago, he posted pictures of himself with his family on Thanksgiving.

Murdered his girlfriend in front of the mother, and decided to kill himself rather than face the consequences.

He is a coward and arguing otherwise is foolish.

How can you possibly say or know what my point was when you have not a fucking clue?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."