• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns @ Raiders: 4:25 P.M. December 2, 2012

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
It's a good move, considering Cali is getting crushed by rain & wind. The defense (assuming) should be good by default.

I just looked at the weather map and it should be done raining by the time the game starts. It will still be very slippery out there so I hope we don't try another double reverse.

Apparently a Browns employee committed suicide at the teams practice facility yesterday.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...eveland-browns-training-facility-storage-shed

WTF!

Last edited:
At this point, I don't see a player at the top of the draft that is worth cheering for losses. I find myself really, really wanting them to win the rest of the season. Shurmur is gone either way, Imo so I hope to see the players coming all out and getting W's.

What genius decides to schedule both Ohio teams to play on the West Coast @ 4 PM on the same week.

We have finally kicked off.

Told my brother in law to bet the under because of all the rain.

Missing: all the rain

Ohhhhhhhhh fuck.

He's been great....great.

Is Weeden ever good at the beginning of the game?

Hopefully Pat takes the hint and runs the ball.

It rained buckets out here up until about two hours ago. The game is blacked out because absolutely nobody cares about who wins this game. I was a little interested in getting a ticket, but chances are I'd be stuck in another storm.

This will be a study in struggling franchises, with hardly a soul studying it.

Our DLine looks huge.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."