• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Another Stand Your Ground case in Florida

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Did the cops find a shotgun in the car or not? If not, it's pretty clear this guy should spend the rest of his life in jail.

I can't stand when people write "must of", "could of", "would of"...it is MUST HAVE, COULD HAVE, WOULD HAVE.

Could of, would of, should of? Kidding of course I don't make that one, although I am a frequent commiter of the resign/re-sign offence.

With most of these everyone knows what the person means. Spelling errors are one thing, possibly not using a word the right way is fine with me too, although it can lead to confusion depending on the context, but man when it gets super super lazy, or incoherant that's when it bothers me.

Wow...you guys must have got all your arguments out from the last shooting thread...a bit off topic much? lol

Wow...you guys must have got all your arguments out from the last shooting thread...a bit off topic much? lol

This one is far more cut and dry, unless they found the shotgun, in which case this case is far more cut and dry than the other one.

There's only two options here really. He's either a cold blooded murderer, or he's innocent because his life was in danger.

This one is far more cut and dry, unless they found the shotgun, in which case this case is far more cut and dry than the other one.

There's only two options here really. He's either a cold blooded murderer, or he's innocent because his life was in danger.

I pretty much view ALL cases like that....am I right?

Did the cops find a shotgun in the car or not? If not, it's pretty clear this guy should spend the rest of his life in jail.

I can't stand when people write "must of", "could of", "would of"...it is MUST HAVE, COULD HAVE, WOULD HAVE.

I cant stand when Nacho Venders named Dave go by crazy screen names because of one stupid movie about Gladiators.

I cant stand when Nacho Venders named Dave go by crazy screen names because of one stupid movie about Gladiators.

There are black men named Dave!?

The guy could of at least apologized to there parents.

The guy could of at least apologized to there parents.

Sure he could of, but its easy to say that from are point of view. It depends on weather the kids actually had a shotgun or not. At this point it seems the shooter should re-sign himself to the fact that he’s going to be painted as a murderer no matter what. Regardless of the fact the victim’s mom said not too, he could be painted as a hate-crime offender as well.

another one? "Suposably" instead of common fucking sense, "supposedly".

There are black men named Dave!?

_Tyrone20Biggums.jpg

Sure he could of, but its easy to say that from are point of view. It depends on weather the kids actually had a shotgun or not. At this point it seems the shooter should re-sign himself to the fact that he’s going to be painted as a murderer no matter what. Regardless of the fact the victim’s mom said not too, he could be painted as a hate-crime offender as well.

Let me throw this wrench at you. Let's say there WAS a shotgun in the car (or another weapon), but it was in the trunk the whole time. Does that change your mind? My point, whether or not he had a shotgun or any other weapon (he meaning the kids, whatever) is relevant ONLY if it were being used/seen at the time of the crime.

EDIT - although I guess if the kids really were heard saying "kill him kill him" and they had a gun in the trunk......you just can't win can you.

You know what gets me? When some disrespectful little punk-ass thinks it's his right to set the volume and bass levels on his car stereo so that everyone within a 1/4 mile radius has no choice but to listen to his shitty taste in music. I'll betcha now his friends think twice before unnecessarily blasting their music in public.

Does the lack of common courtesy on the part of the teens justify the shooting? Not in the least. If there was no shotgun flashed at him, I hope the shooter rots in prison for a very, very long time. Nonetheless, part of me thinks that it's poetic justice that one assault (loud, unwanted noise) led to another (shooting). As Al Capone said, "You can get more accomplished with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." This is especially true in today's American society where some people are all about disrespecting others and being "in your face" about it.

You know what gets me? When some disrespectful little punk-ass thinks it's his right to set the volume and bass levels on his car stereo so that everyone within a 1/4 mile radius has no choice but to listen to his shitty taste in music. I'll betcha now his friends think twice before unnecessarily blasting their music in public.

Does the lack of common courtesy on the part of the teens justify the shooting? Not in the least. If there was no shotgun flashed at him, I hope the shooter rots in prison for a very, very long time. Nonetheless, part of me thinks that it's poetic justice that one assault (loud, unwanted noise) led to another (shooting). As Al Capone said, "You can get more accomplished with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." This is especially true in today's American society where some people are all about disrespecting others and being "in your face" about it.

So, so true.

Listen, if every murderer, rapist, child abductor (stretching it), burglar, etc would think real hard if they knew that 95% of the people they tried to hurt would be firing bullets at their face.

I'm 100% for the responsible protection of every man and woman....EVERY SINGLE PERSON. That means if you value your life, you carry a weapon. And that's what I do. No, I do not carry it 100% of the time - and I kick myself for it, and it's usually because the government says I'm not allowed to.

That would be irregardless, sir.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."