• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

STO "close" to being sold.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Never heard this story before.

I enjoy the High School girls volleyball

Oh yeah , Ashley Collins and those big ol cheeks of hers.

Katie Witham and Ashley Collins must stay in this deal. One of the main reasons i watch STO. Also i like their high school coverage

I don't think this deal will do much to the Indians' payroll - but if they are truly getting $200-250 million out of the deal it would probably allow the Dolans to sell off enough of the debt on the team to make it attractive to potential buyers.

You could replace either of those gorgeous morons with other gorgeous morons.

It's truly not a big deal.

Katie Witham and Ashley Collins must stay in this deal. One of the main reasons i watch STO. Also i like their high school coverage

Katie Witham's face isn't symmetrical and it freaks me out.

You could replace either of those gorgeous morons with other gorgeous morons.

It's truly not a big deal.

Or you could replace a hot girl like Ally Laforce with a crusty old man like John Telich.

I liked the Par 3 shootouts they had with local personalities, including AC. It was always fun watching them screw up lol

I liked the Par 3 shootouts they had with local personalities, including AC. It was always fun watching them screw up lol

First season was great. Second season they fucked up by having same people all over again.

News Corp To Buy SportsTime Ohio Channel From Cleveland Indians Owner: Report

By NANCY TARTAGLIONE, International Editor | Tuesday, 4 December 2012 16:11 UKTags: News Corp, SportsTime Ohio, Time Warner Cable

In a move that would surely please Fox News chief (and Ohio native) Roger Ailes, News Corp is expected to announce it is acquiring regional sports network SportsTime Ohio. It’s currently owned by the Dolan family, which also owns the Cleveland Indians baseball team. The price tag is said to be about $230M, according to Reuters sources. This would be the second RSN deal for News Corp in less than a month: In November, the company acquired a 49% stake in The New York Yankees’ YES Network, giving it local media rights to the Bronx Bombers and Brooklyn Nets. That deal was valued at $3B. Fox Sports is also negotiating a 25-year extension of its agreement to carry Los Angeles Dodgers games in a potential $6B-$7B deal.

Fox Sports Ohio already carries Cleveland Cavaliers and Cincinnati Reds games, and the SportsTime deal would give it broadcast rights to Indians games as well as Cleveland Browns and Ohio State games. SportsTime Ohio reaches an estimated 2.8M customers, according to The Cleveland Plain Dealer, which said that News Corp’s rival for sports programming, Time Warner Cable, also bid for the network. Fox Sports held rights to the Indians games before STO was launched by Larry Dolan in 2006. It’s expected that STO will continue to operate since Fox will need two networks in Ohio to carry its programming, the newspaper report said.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/12/news-corp-to-buy-sportstime-ohio-channel-from-cleveland-indians-owner-report/

Hopefully the production value goes up now.

Could this effect the Cavs at all?

Would be nice to watch In HD on the nights the Blue Jackets bump the Cavs to the jewelry channel

Could this effect the Cavs at all?

Would be nice to watch In HD on the nights the Blue Jackets bump the Cavs to the jewelry channel

Or watch the Blue Jackets at all.

Hopefully one of them end up on STO and the other Fox.

Done deal.

LOS ANGELES and CLEVELAND – December 28, 2012 – FOX Sports Media Group and SportsTime Ohio today announced an agreement that calls for FOX Sports to acquire SportsTime Ohio, the Cleveland-based regional sports network that has been offering local telecasts of Cleveland Indians games for the past seven seasons.

In addition, FOX Sports Media Group announced that it has secured the exclusive long-term local telecast rights for Indians baseball, ensuring that the Indians will once again be part of the FOX Sports portfolio of regionally televised hometown teams. Prior to the 2006 season, Indians games were locally televised by FOX Sports Ohio.

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/12/28/...quisi/landing.html?blockID=840961&feedID=4181

FIRE MANNING *clap clap clapclapclap* FIRE MANNING!!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."