• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Trading Deadline Update

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As you know we've been collecting donations to make sure that we're up and running no matter what happens during the months of February and March. We've collected enough dough that we will be able to double server resources for the month of February. That means we will be able to handle about 1,000 members online at once without having to sacrifice anything. Once that number is close to being reached I'll start shutting down services on RCF that are non critical. Starting with guest viewing and ending with shutting out members who have not donated.

We are still lacking funds to double the system resources for the month of March. We are only about $120.00 away that goal. Donations are trickling in and I don't think we will have any problems reaching our final goal total before March.

Thanks to you guys we should actually survive this years trading deadline.

- Ben

If you want a gold name all you have to do is donate.

I think I've caught up on giving all donators a gold name. If I missed you please PM me and I'll get it straightened out.

Dang it, I can't donate...does that mean I am going to be kicked out of here? I thought if you volunteered to do game threads that you can stay too? I am doing four of them :( I really enjoy being here and making new friends...

Just donated, had to do an echeck so it didnt mess up my fantasy football payments for the league Im running

Paypal Confirmation: 9PW60884LG047893T

Just donated. Merry Christmas to RCF!

Receipt No: 4129-9670-6302-0596

Last edited:
Thanks guys, we appreciate it.

Donated.
The least I could do. This site has kept me informed for years.

We've caught up on gold names. Everyone that has donated should have one. If not please PM me and I'll fix it.

Thanks,

Ben

I'd donate but not a fan of paypal. Any other options?

I donated before but my name isn't gold. Does it expire or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."