• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #14 - Washington Redskins vs. Cleveland Browns - Dec. 16th, 2012 @ 1:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: Game #14 - Washington Redskins vs. Cleveland Browns - Dec. 16th, 2012 @ 1:00 PM

So when we win, people will complain

Re: Game #14 - Washington Redskins vs. Cleveland Browns - Dec. 16th, 2012 @ 1:00 PM

RG3 OUT tomorrow.

Kirk Cousins, not RG III, to start

At a team meeting Saturday night, Washington Redskins players were informed that rookie Kirk Cousins will start at quarterback on Sunday at the Cleveland Browns, according to a text from someone in the meeting room.

Asked earlier if he had a gut feeling whether Robert Griffin III (Grade 1 LCL sprain) would be available, coach Mike Shanahan responded, "No, not really. We'll get a chance to evaluate him (on Saturday) and talk to the doctors."

Apparently doctors weren't entirely comfortable, as much as Griffin wanted to play.

Shanahan had been coy with his game plan heading into Sunday, not wanting to rush Griffin's recovery or surrender a competitive advantage to the Browns.

Griffin practiced in a limited capacity Wednesday through Friday and is listed as questionable for Sunday. While Shanahan resisted giving percentages of practice repetitions, he did say Griffin looked better each day.
Source

Huber is already thinking AFC championship game.

[video=youtube;p3-eavMSBnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p3-eavMSBnk[/video]

Man the crowd at that Atlanta game for run William run seemed so intense.

It would be nice to have that kind of atmosphere again.

I hope the players know that Redskins fans think this will be a walk in the park.

Still wont be easy but we need the defense to step up and force turnovers. We also need Weeden to expose their pathetic secondary. No one complained about wins over us when we were without Richardson, Haden, Taylor, etc. So we shouldn't compalain if we beat them without RG3. No one gave a damn about beating the injured Browns, we shouldnt about the Redskins. This is the NFL, injuries happen.

Lets hope we can pull out another win. They still have alot of weapons on offense so we need to come to play.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will not be active today and Rex Grossman will be the backup to starter Kirk Cousins.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/280314594067636224" data-datetime="2012-12-16T14:13:01+00:00">December 16, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will not be active today and Rex Grossman will be the backup to starter Kirk Cousins.</p>— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/280314594067636224" data-datetime="2012-12-16T14:13:01+00:00">December 16, 2012</a></blockquote>

thats the news i have been waiting to hear. the "RG3 wont start" is fine, but i could have seen he skins getting desperate and putting him in. with not even active no chance of that

I really hope Jauron lets these guys pin their ears back a little bit today. I want to see some contrived pressure today, not just hoping we can get something from our front 4. This kid is a mid round rookie with very little experience. Our D is healthy and gelling. Bring the heat, Jauron.

No RG3

imageqrir.jpg

I really hope Jauron lets these guys pin their ears back a little bit today. I want to see some contrived pressure today, not just hoping we can get something from our front 4. This kid is a mid round rookie with very little experience. Our D is healthy and gelling. Bring the heat, Jauron.

Would love to see some interior blitzes with DQ coming in behind Taylor and Rubey. Flush him out of the pocket and let him run into Sheard.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23Redskins">#Redskins</a> make it official. RG3 inactive.</p>&mdash; Tony Grossi (@TonyGrossi) <a href="https://twitter.com/TonyGrossi/status/280349985239883777" data-datetime="2012-12-16T16:33:39+00:00">December 16, 2012</a></blockquote>

Man the crowd at that Atlanta game for run William run seemed so intense.

It would be nice to have that kind of atmosphere again.

Damn I was at that game....you just sucked that memory out of my brain :chuckles: (No homo)

PS....Marecic out after 1 game? Terrible.

PPS - How the hell did Vick not end up scrambling for 1 yard to win the game? Jesus.

So..... Is RGIII active or what?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."