• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Trading Deadline Update

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben how much are you short right now ?

We just passed the threshhold with the last donation by bzim09. We're covered until next season. Thanks everyone who donated. I'll knock out the gold names as soon as I get home.

Any further donations will go towards a huge post trade deadline giveaway and of course you'll receive gold names if you do donate.

I just donated.

My transaction #:1HD71682G7369060K

IS there a way we can pay outside of paypal i would love to just like make a payment instead of starting a paypall account just to donate.

I just donated...1SM47007HU397444W.
Thanks for giving us such a great forum!

IS there a way we can pay outside of paypal i would love to just like make a payment instead of starting a paypall account just to donate.
You can donate without having a paypal account. Just click Here and then on "Don't Have A Paypal Account?" and you can use your credit or debit card.

Keep up the good work, Ben and the other admins!!

Donated. Transaction ID 24H49968YM178811T

We've caught up on gold names. Everyone that has donated should have one. If not please PM me and I'll fix it.

Thanks,

Ben

I am tired of my Gold color, is there any way to get a different shade? Maybe a Platinum?

I am tired of my Gold color, is there any way to get a different shade? Maybe a Platinum?
Sure... Starting now if you donate $100.00 I'll give you a PLATINUM colored name. Good for one year.

Last edited:
You can donate without having a paypal account. Just click Here and then on "Don't Have A Paypal Account?" and you can use your credit or debit card.

Wow. Didn't even realize I could donate without having an account. Wish I would have known earlier. Anyways, it wasn't much, but I got er done. Thanks for the great site.

How much would it cost for a Green or Dark Green

Jigo and Damage make me jealous with their pink names.

Sure... Starting now if you donate $100.00 I'll give you a PLATINUM colored name. Good for one year.

Ok Your receipt number for this payment is: 1620-2891-3133-8060.

Money sent, I was going to pay your shortage anyways! Don't forget the slot machine I donated to you as well.

Ok Your receipt number for this payment is: 1620-2891-3133-8060.

Money sent, I was going to pay your shortage anyways! Don't forget the slot machine I donated to you as well.

Can't believe you took me up on the offer. Take your pick of colors. http://www.color-hex.com/ I'll set you up once I get home.

#070ef9 just kidding :chuckles: I am good with my gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."