• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 26: Raptors @ Cavs | Dec. 18th | 7:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
finally, dion is playing...might actually watch the entire game

GOOOOOOO CAVS!!

What's MLSE?

A company that makes a killing off of its sports teams, yet refuses to spend to make them competitors. Leafs, Raps, and I believe the Toronto soccer team not sure the name (I mean really soccer is lame as shit).

I won't go too far into this, but man are leafs fans dumb. They continually pack the stands at a ticket price that would match the Lakers (relative to sport), they are in the biggest market in the NHL, tons of team related revenue, and yet they haven't put a competant product on the ice in years. Kind of like the Raptors really, except the Raptors aren't in a desirable market for NBA stars.

DION THROWING THE HAMMER DOWN!!

Valwhatever his name is verbally flopping on a clean block :chuckles:

JV doing his best impression of Tristan so far. Missing free throws, getting stripped at the rim, and his shot swatted.

Good game so far. Kyrie actually trying on defense is nice to see.

Oh, and JV sucks.

Just got back home for the holidays.

I have no fucking idea how I lived here for 20 years.

Why can no one finish at the rim

Does it annoy anyone else that Kyrie pretends like he's trying to fight around screens? Good to see Dion back.

EDIT: Now they take Kyrie off Calderon and put Gee on him? This is getting embarrassing...

Figures. CJ Miles finally passes the ball and Varejao suffers a season-ending injury.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."