• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 27 | Cavs @ Celtics| December 19th, 2012 | 7:30PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Huber.

Adrninistrator
Reaction score
cavsgamethread5.jpg

Oh boy, it's gonna be a massacre.

A Boston massacre. :chuckles:

No?

:(

Did Hefner_Deezy get banned for making this nice game preview?

Cavs are rolling in with all this big time talent looking to get a big time W.....

Cannot wait to see Tristan Thompson play some basketball tonight.... I see all those kids wearing that #13 so proudly in the stands... Looking up to him and claiming one day that they'll be the next Tristan Thompson and will be just as good as he is..... It's beautiful...

Can't wait to see that Alonzo Gee baseline jump stop too.... MMMMMMMMMMM Cavs basketball is so delicious...

Cavs are rolling in with all this big time talent looking to get a big time W.....

Cannot wait to see Tristan Thompson play some basketball tonight.... I see all those kids wearing that #13 so proudly in the stands... Looking up to him and claiming one day that they'll be the next Tristan Thompson and will be just as good as he is..... It's beautiful...

Can't wait to see that Alonzo Gee baseline jump stop too.... MMMMMMMMMMM Cavs basketball is so delicious...

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Pip, you must be really fucking bored lately :chuckles:

I try to be positive, but there's no way in hell we're pulling a win out tonight.

Although, I did think the same thing when we played the Lakers.

Nah, we're gonna get killed.

13273880751685hlyg_zps4ff3cf5e.gif

The Celtics bench is so freaking random it made me laugh.

I wish Leuer played more. He looks like Alfalfa. Someone we all can look up to.

bughall1yw-jpg-ban.jpeg

act_jon_leuer.jpg

AV is out tonight, so Zeller gets the start.

I can't believe 27 games in.. I'm already praying for the season to be over. Everyone on the team minus Andy and Kyrie offensively is frustrating to watch.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."