• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 28: Indiana Pacers @ Cleveland Cavaliers / December 21st, 2012 @ 7:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
NICE PASS BY CJ TO TRIS.

Shit sad. Waiters get ZERO fuckin' calls and he's getting beat in the paint. CMON REFS.

I understand he's a rookie but this is ridiculous. You shouldn't have to earn the refs respect. Just call it even in the first place.

FINALLY ZELLER. DUNK THAT SHIT.

Zeller is fucking it up for everyone right now. Way too passive and he's thinking too much.

I understand he's a rookie but this is ridiculous. You shouldn't have to earn the refs respect. Just call it even in the first place.

That's the one thing I've never really understood about the NBA. What's the deal with rookies purposely not getting calls? A foul is a foul and the rules shouldn't be different depending on how long you've been in the league.

BEAST MOOOOODE TTTTTTRISSY!

These fat fucks finally giving Dion some calls! FINALLY.

Both Tristan and Jones getting frustrated. After they set the pick and roll inside they aren't getting the ball. TT was running around uncovered.

Nice first half... Irving gotta wake up in the second half though

The slower pace of this game really seems to be helping Tristan out a lot. Also seems to be having the opposite effect on Zeller.

Players that have shot more that Kyrie in the first half: Alonzo Gee, Tyler Zeller, Dion Waiters, CJ Miles, and he is tied with Thompson.

With our current roster, the only guy that should be taking more shots than Kyrie is Dion, and even he is a stretch. Kyrie needs to shoot the ball more. He's got a gift. He needs to start using it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."