• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Libor Scandal

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
1. I've heard this conspiracy story 3 times prior to this thread. If anything your late.

2. Please you the edit button. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but at this point your spamming. If people want to discuss it, they will, don't force it. I honestly feel like Jigo is only discussing it because he feels bad.

3. There are easier ways to get out of testifying.

They were made to do it or it was staged.

Think of that one for a second Jigo.

Do you really think anyone gives a shit about some mentally ill kids? No........

Re-read these posts when you're not high. You'll probably wish the mods scrubbed them :chuckles:

1. I've heard this conspiracy story 3 times prior to this thread. If anything your late.

2. Please you the edit button. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but at this point your spamming. If people want to discuss it, they will, don't force it. I honestly feel like Jigo is only discussing it because he feels bad.

3. There are easier ways to get out of testifying.

These guys were forced out of testifying........you're not understanding.

If these 2 individuals testify, shit is hitting the fan.

Now, testifying is delayed.

Now, gun control is on the forefront of american politics at the brink of a potentially devastating economic collapse (I wonder why disarming people would be a good idea in that instance).

Open your eyes. You have been notified.

Flame on...I expect it.

Last edited:
I honestly feel like Jigo is only discussing it because he feels bad.

You're close. It's not because I feel bad. It's just because he was trying to force the discussion and I felt he needed to be punished with my scorn.

This also appears to be an opportunity to shoot down a stoner conspiracy theory which I'll always take up.

Mar has to have been on some harder stuff than just pot the last couple days because he's getting worse and worse.

Perhaps he's stressed about his upcoming testimony in the staged LIBOR scandal?

Jesus. The edit button.

I thought J Deezy was the real J-Deezy? J Deezy= Jigo?

Forget the linder scandal for a second. WTF is going on?

Posted from my bench in the shower while smoking pot.

Early estimates are that the rate manipulation scandal cost U.S. states, counties, and local governments at least $6 billion in fraudulent interest payments, above $4 billion that state and local governments have already had to spend to unwind their positions exposed to rate manipulation.[55] An increasingly smaller set of banks are participating in setting the LIBOR, calling into question its future as a benchmark standard, but without any viable alternative to replace it.[56]

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-08/libor-now-set-by-six-banks-losing-status-as-a-benchmark

I'm done. This is sick.

The apartment held more than 30 homemade grenades, wired to a control box in the kitchen, and 10 gallons of gasoline

Referring to the Aurora, CO shooter's apartment.

Doesn't make sense to me. Put that in your car (which was allegedly right at the movie theater) and you could have blown the whole theater up (people, he was a neuroscientist apparently........I guess he was the dumbest neuroscientist EVER).

You make of it what you will....we all will. These "minute killings" will mean DICK in 2013 and beyond.

Ps - The Aurora, CO movie theater shooting happened 10 days after the United States Congress started investigating the allegations of libor rate fixing.. source

Flame on.

Last edited:
Hey guys.....lottery mega millions has been awfully high lately, wouldn't you say?

I don't remember the lottery being over 100 million many times in the 90's......or maybe it was? I don't know. But 300, 500 million? Just an interesting thought. Probably means nothing though.

Economy has been taking a shit hard, like 10 courics, yet we've been emptying pockets for years to win the lottery (myself included).

LeBron James leaves Cleveland to live in a state with no Income tax...along with 2 other superstars. Great business decisions I would say. Again, probably totally unrelated lol.

Flame on my friends!

Last edited:
What are you even alluding to at this point? You're scattered.

Stick to pot. No more meth.

What are you even alluding to at this point? You're scattered.

Stick to pot. No more meth.

What am I alluding to?

Shit is about to change dude lol.

You're going to be hearing a lot about the fiscal cliff and this libor scandal. The potential ramifications are extremely profound. I understand that you are hesitant to believe that. I have no clue what it is going to mean. But it is obvious this is serious stuff.

intervention.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."