• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron Thoughts

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a Cavs fan a good 13 years before I knew who that ignorant worm was, I still am, and will always be. He's the best player to ever wear the uniform all while being the most disrespectful to the franchise and fan base in team history. He's an attention seeking, low integrity, finger pointer who sold out his home region and self dignity for a ring that required little work from himself. Obviously you are free to like who you want, but as a Cavs fan, and a human in general, its disrespectful to yourself to root for this ass clown.

I've been a Cavs fan a good 13 years before I knew who that ignorant worm was, I still am, and will always be. He's the best player to ever wear the uniform all while being the most disrespectful to the franchise and fan base in team history. He's an attention seeking, low integrity, finger pointer who sold out his home region and self dignity for a ring that required little work from himself. Obviously you are free to like who you want, but as a Cavs fan, and a human in general, its disrespectful to yourself to root for this ass clown.

You can hate the guy all you want, but let's not rewrite history. LeBron was the main reason the Heat won the Finals in 2012. He was a one-man wrecking crew against the Thunder and the other guys were pretty much standing around and watching.

Can a mod move this thread? The man has nothing to do with Cleveland anymore, it doesn't belong in Cavs talk.

In regards to the topic at hand, he may have gotten more fans to the team, but he also left the Cavaliers with a broken shell of a team by hiding his intentions and then disgraces an entire fanbase on national TV. If he wasn't such a coward we could have gotten a king's ransom for him and had our rebuild already begun the next year.

It must be hilarious for fans of other teams to come into our forums and see that we STILL make threads reminiscing about that turd, it's pathetic.

You can hate the guy all you want, but let's not rewrite history. LeBron was the main reason the Heat won the Finals in 2012. He was a one-man wrecking crew against the Thunder and the other guys were pretty much standing around and watching.

Fair enough, but nowhere did I knock him as a player, or say he wasn't the main reason they won. I'll give him his credit. He was lights out in the finals. My issues are not with his talent and abilities on the basketball floor. All I mean is he ranks an absolute ZERO on why I'm a Cavs fan, why I'm here, and what I think about in regards to this team....

So let me rephrase the little work part of it. Let me change that to "least" amount of work possible. There is no question he was the driving force behind their ring. But it should be fairly obvious he wouldn't have won without Wade and Bosh on the roster. He even admits that's why he went there.

To me, I'm embarrassed for him that he went ring chasing at 26. And as an Akron resident, I felt a personal embarrassment that the most talented basketball player on Earth PROVED to be that mentally weak. He literally tapped out when the competition got to its highest peak. We watch sports to see the greats tackle challenges, not to run from them. Not only did he tap out, but he pointed fingers, told the fans we were spoiled with his play, drew (or tried) a line between Akron and Cleveland, said he hated Cleveland, and didn't call the man who signed his checks for 5 years to let him know he was leaving. This is beyond what he does on the floor. Everyone knows the story, but for some reason people (ESPN) want to let him off the hook, and continue to enable his behavior.

Also, before I'm informed no players win rings without great team mates, I know this. But how many of them have "chosen one" tattooed on themselves? How many call themselves "King"? If he had a humble and respectful attitude his ring chasing would be one thing (see Bosh). But to walk around like he's Jesus with a basketball and make the arrogant comments he does, it's a little surprising that he didn't feel he needed to validate his thoughts by winning a ring with HIS team.

And lastly, I don't hate him. I don't respect him enough to hate him.

How am i in a #6 conversation in the Cavs forum anyways? I avoid the "his highness" safari for this reason....

Can a mod move this thread? The man has nothing to do with Cleveland anymore, it doesn't belong in Cavs talk.

In regards to the topic at hand, he may have gotten more fans to the team, but he also left the Cavaliers with a broken shell of a team by hiding his intentions and then disgraces an entire fanbase on national TV. If he wasn't such a coward we could have gotten a king's ransom for him and had our rebuild already begun the next year.

It must be hilarious for fans of other teams to come into our forums and see that we STILL make threads reminiscing about that turd, it's pathetic.

Calling a post pathetic, then gives nothing to contradict it, it's pathetic.

In case you missed it, I'm the furthest thing from liking LeBron... One of the many posts I expected to analyze the decision and him leaving the team than the topic posted in the first place.

Have you ever asked your self, why cavs sucked before and after LeBron ? Why Cavs couldn't do shit with LeBron ? Humiliated in the only appearance in the finals the only time in history ? Jesus Christ, MJ himself couldn't do shit with such an unprofessional organization that didn't have any strategy. Where are all those guys who were with LeBron in the finals ? If you want to win Finals you must have a very professional organization and strategy that is worked on for years. I want to believe that a kick in the butt on a national television was a wake up call, and things were shaken up

Calling a post pathetic, then gives nothing to contradict it, it's pathetic.

In case you missed it, I'm the furthest thing from liking LeBron... One of the many posts I expected to analyze the decision and him leaving the team than the topic posted in the first place.

Regardless, there's a thread for this garbage. This should be tossed in the LeBron Safari.

Regardless, there's a thread for this garbage. This should be tossed in the LeBron Safari.

Welp, they can move it. Like I said originally I wasn't sure where to put this. Everyone is bringing their menstrual period to here about it, sorry.

I will continue to forever root against him. Not only did he not bring his home state the championship he promised, but he did so in such a fashion as to not only embarrass us but also set our franchise back for years after we built around him. At least Melo had the decency to tell the Nuggets (a team in a state he had no birth loyalty to) he didn't want to play for them so they could flip him for pieces, I'm not even a spiteful human being but fuck him. If he wanted to shake my hand in front of a camera I would not do it and walk away.

Welp, they can move it. Like I said originally I wasn't sure where to put this. Everyone is bringing their menstrual period to here about it, sorry.

When you start a "let's be thankful for LeBron's time in Cleveland" thread and say yourself "now go ahead, burn me at the stake," there's really no reason to get your panties in a bunch over a little debate.

When you start a "let's be thankful for LeBron's time in Cleveland" thread and say yourself "now go ahead, burn me at the stake," there's really no reason to get your panties in a bunch over a little debate.

Did you read the post I was replying to? I'm free to debate on anything dealing with what I said. I was referring to multiple people posting about where the thread was located lol... come on now

Disagreeing with you doesn't mean people are menstruating. Same thing could be said about you my friend.

No, but he thought 'The Decision' was a great idea because of his upbringing and the people he surrounded himself with.

LeBron created the whole 2010 extravaganza, and "The Decision" was simply the natural conclusion. He turned it in to a charity event to attempt to take the edge off of how "un-humbling" the whole thing was. Where he miscalculated was the fact that everyone but the fans of one team were going to hate the outcome of the show - and the more he played it up, the more they were going to hate it.

We can wish James was just another player, but he's not, and it's not because of his family & friends ... it's because of us, the media, the $$$, and the legacy of Michael Jordan combined with some social changes. We gave him the power to do this and we all did it willingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."