• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Shaun Livingston Will Soon be a Free Agent

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: Cavs sign Shaun Livingston, waived Sloan

Cut by the Wizards with a hurt John Wall? Ouch. Could be a good vet mentor for Kyrie and Dion though. A lateral move with no risk. Why not?

I think it was more of a case that mack struggled in summer league and they wanted more experience but decided mack was the better fit afterall

What a perplexing shitty moveeeeeee.

6'7 with a shattered knee. I don't think he has the speed to defend anyone outside of Eric Snow or Damon Jones. No range on his jumper but he still can pass the ball. Will be curious to see if he does have anything left. This will be his last NBA stop if things don't pan out for him.

since we dont have a game thread while i was looking for stuff on livingstons short month with the wizards i found this gem.

[video]http://www.csnwashington.com/basketball-washington-wizards/wizards-ready-bounce-back-new-look-backcourt?t=48-59[/video]

<iframe src="http://player.theplatform.com/p/9KPFDC/TMRr3YD6Euak/embed/select/L21Wulnrie4R?autoPlay=true&params=zone%3Dwizards&t=48-59" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>
Bradley Beal intends for the wizards to make a "statement" against the Cavs.

Last edited:

He put up solid numbers a few years ago in Washington. Has he had lingering issues since then?

I guess this answers why Sloan was getting some PT recently...makes sense. The FO muts have decided that Pargo was the better player during Kyrie's absense, and they just wanted to either confirm that, or maybe try to get some value out of him.

I've always pulled for Livingston since his injury (which I just watched again upon seeing this thread, and it's just as bad as ever...ugh). Plus I love big PGs.

He was only on the wizards since november 15th. he is familiar with leuer and he plays respectable defense at the point guard position. unlike sloan he can slide over to the two and 3.apparently though whittman didnt like his defense.

If not for Livingston's familiarity with Leuer, Sloan would still have a roster spot. It is understated how important the PG relationship with Leuer is for this franchise moving forward.

I don't mind this minor movement of the deck chairs. Less shooting ability then Sloan but his size and play making are probably a better fit right now.

If not for Livingston's familiarity with Leuer, Sloan would still have a roster spot. It is understated how important the PG relationship with Leuer is for this franchise moving forward.

I don't mind this minor movement of the deck chairs. Less shooting ability then Sloan but his size and play making are probably a better fit right now.

Is this real life?

It'll be nice to have a backup PG with some actual experience playing PG ... even if he can't technically move.

It'll be nice to have a backup PG with some actual experience playing PG ... even if he can't technically move.

Fuck it. Just give Dion all the backup PG minutes. He's going to be a better backup PG than anyone we pick up anyway.

I just like the fact that we now have another vet for our guys to learn from. Could this have something to do with us possibly moving Boobie soon?

[video]http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/video/shootaround-shaun-livingston-1226[/video]

Seems like a cool guy.

Fuck it. Just give Dion all the backup PG minutes. He's going to be a better backup PG than anyone we pick up anyway.

Dion's not hurting for minutes and besides what about when Kyrie or Dion get hurt again?

Livingston sucks in NBA2k13, has a fucked up shooting form.

Good low risk move.Livingston is lucky to be on a court at all given the extent of the injury. but if he recovers he is a tall pg and could give scott match up options.. Sloan has peaked.. worst case he drives tank after the Boobie Anderson trade..

Not really seeing the point in this. But it's so irrelevant that I do not give a single fuck lol :chuckles:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."