• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

need cavs tickets Jan 2 vs Kings

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KI4MVP

formerly LJ4MVP
Reaction score
My son's girfriend wants to take my son to the game on the 2nd and asked me to help her find tickets. She wants to spend $50/ticket. THere are still seats available in either the lower ends (r16-30) or loudville center (r1-8) for that price, but I'd like to find them something closer to the court. I could probably bid on tickets on flash seats and get them a better seat, but probably wouldn't get them until an hour or two before tipoff and we live an hour away.

Does anyone know of any discounted tickets for that game? I've seen a few discounts during the season, so suspect there may be somewhere to get a discount.

Use StubHub if you haven't found anything yet.

Don't use stubhub. All the tickets for that game are priced insanely high.

Regarding flashseats. How likely is it they accept bids? If they don't accept bids by the time the deal expires, does nothing happen (if no one buys it)? Or is it more like eBay where highest bidder wins?

on flash seats if the buyer bids the ask price, or an amour at or above the unknown automatic sell price set by the seller, they sell immediately. If the bid is lower, the seller has to accept the bid before the sale expires. Otherwise there is no sale.

My son didn't end up going to the game on the 2nd, he's now looking for something on the 9th. I have a few bids up on flash seats.

The thing I dislike about flash seats is that most auctions end an hour or two before tip off. I live in Akron and like to get to Cleveland early to hit up bars.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."