• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The 2013 Cleveland Indians

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I'd love Kyle Lohse or Shaun Marcum and either Travis Hafner or Carlos Lee to a small contract

Delmon can leave his overweight, anti-Semetic ass right where he is.

That was a nasty story but I'm fairly certain the guy isn't a racist. Black racist players typically don't make it in baseball very long for pretty obvious reasons....

That was a nasty story but I'm fairly certain the guy isn't a racist. Black racist players typically don't make it in baseball very long for pretty obvious reasons....

Maybe why he's still unemployed

Delmon can leave his overweight, anti-Semetic ass right where he is.

Young and Hafner will give you very similar numbers, except one of them is guaranteed to make numerous trips to the DL.

The goal of a hitter should be to get on base anyway you can. Delmon Young is the absolute worst at it.

I will say this is the first offseason in a long time that makes sense. Really hope we can add another pitcher though.

We could sign the leader of the KKK and I wouldn't care as long as he doesn't suck. I just want something to watch in the summer.

So bring back Tris Speaker?

Eh Speaker was all for Doby though...Anson actively refused to even be on the same field as a black man....Anson was the ringleader that helped the "Gentleman's Agreement" of no black players take hold. Quite a bit out there on just how awful a human being Cap Anson was

Eh Speaker was all for Doby though...Anson actively refused to even be on the same field as a black man....Anson was the ringleader that helped the "Gentleman's Agreement" of no black players take hold. Quite a bit out there on just how awful a human being Cap Anson was

True, not debating who was the bigger douche on this issue- you have clearly marked out how Anson would be the premier Klan member to add to a baseball team. And you have to grade Speaker on his career, which does include him accepting black players in the 50s and being involved in the development of Doby and Easter. But a member of the Klan is a member of the Klan, and Speaker was one. Figured we would need to note most notable Tribe player if we wanted to bring this up :D

I'm wondering if Jake Westbrook wasn't the 'surprise' someone noted. Maybe the Cards would be willing to deal him for cheap? Wouldn't mind getting him back.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."