• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jadeveon Clowney Hit

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cdt

Winter Is Here
Reaction score
Because it's 4:48 PM and Michigan still sucks....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oQgJx1QuSxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

clowneywow.gif

Jadeveon?

I swear to God these kids parents are trolling America with names like this. Not as ignorant as Barkevious or D'Brickashaw but still bad.

One of the most athletic plays I've ever seen. What a beast

That play was amazing, but I was wondering one thing when it happened, shouldn't the play technically have been blown dead the second the RBs helmet came off and therefore Michigan should have retained possession? I thought the whole dead ball thing was put in this year.

That play was amazing, but I was wondering one thing when it happened, shouldn't the play technically have been blown dead the second the RBs helmet came off and therefore Michigan should have retained possession? I thought the whole dead ball thing was put in this year.

Yes. And they reviewed it and still missed it.

Karmic justice I guess after the refs had possibly the worst call in football history on the play right before. No idea how he couldn't see that the ball was still short of the chains.

Because it's 4:48 PM and Michigan still sucks....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oQgJx1QuSxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

How dare you root against your own conference?

Sincerely,

SEC fan

The craziest part of the play was Clowney picking the ball up as fast as he did after he blew that guy up.

How dare you root against your own conference?

Sincerely,

SEC fan

The craziest part of the play was Clowney picking the ball up as fast as he did after he blew that guy up.

The RB is 5'6" 170 lbs, not that hard to blow him up

No doubt. When I saw the replay, I was definitely more impressed with his awareness (and bear claw) to grab the ball and begin moving. Great play all around. I don't want the Browns to be awful again, but some team is going to have a bear on the D-Line. I hope he stays healthy. The NFL needs guys like that.

I'm sorry but I'm not rooting for Michigan for B1G 10 pride when they give us shit for any and every loss.

I'm sorry but I'm not rooting for Michigan for B1G 10 pride when they give us shit for any and every loss.

Yep. Same as the Pittspuke Squeelers.... they don't represent my interests, I don't like them, and conference/division pride is meaningless to me.

I can't see Auburn fans cheering for Alabama... (except for the Bowl money 'Bama brings to the conference...) but seriously, how can people think Auburn ever wants to see Alabama win? Do Red Sox fans cheer for the Yankees when NY is in the world series? Or Cowboy fans pull for the Redskins to do well? As for as I care, Michigan can lose every game they play for ever. Pittspuke can implode for 60 years and I'd be happy with the Browns stomping them by 40 every game. Maybe then I won't see Pittspuke gear being worn in the middle of Ohio.

Sorry... its a sore point for me... my rant is over. I'm gonna go drink some milk and look at NFL mock draft projections....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."