• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 34 -|- Cavs @ Bobcats -|- Friday, January 4th, 7:00PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ice cream man

NBA Starter
Reaction score
jordan-bobcats.jpeg

What? Cavs at Bobcats
When? Friday, Jan 4th. 7:00pm ET
Where? Time Warner Cable Arena - Charlotte, NC

zzdata-163_650x402.jpg

Coaches: Byron Scott and Mike Dunlap
byron.jpg
20120303_pjc_sn3_287_extra_large.jpg

Projected Starting Lineups
clevelandcavaliers_zps4b52ea2b.jpg

charlottebobcats_zps6007e8d8.jpg

Cavs Bench:
Dion Waiters

dion_zps87f5b8e7-1_zps06f8f7ef.jpg

Kevin Jones
act_kevin_jones.jpg

Jeremy Pargo
11973952-large.jpg

Donald Sloan
ImageService.ashx

Samardo Samuels
samardosamuels.jpg

Shaun Livingston
3821-livingston-shaun_large.png

Jon Leuer
act_jon_leuer.jpg

Luke Walton
luke.walton2-300x207.jpg

Injured: Daniel Gibson, Anderson Varejao

Bobcats bench:
BJ Mullens

BYRON-MULLENS200.JPG

Jeff Adrien
4802-adrien-jeff_large.png

Jeff Taylor
77-24335-P.jpg

Ben Gordon
136224-charlotte-bobcats-ben-gordon-action.jpg

Brenden Haywood
940x.jpg

Ramon Sessions
ramon_zps6835ac1b.jpg

More Importantly...
images

bobcats28.jpg

lady_cats_bobcats.jpg

1-charlotte-bobcats-lady-cats-cheerleader-kristi.jpg

nba.DBrk.ChampPic.jpg

I saw the thread an assumed the game was tonight and the restaurant told me there was no cavs game to put on after i asked them to put it on like 3 times lol. Foot in mouth

Probably doesn't mean anything but...

The #1 rated player in the D-League plays for the Charge. Arinze Onuaku didn't dress and I didn't see him on the bench (doesn't mean he wasn't there though). He's a 6'9 center in the mold of Robert Traylor. I asked the PR guy for the charge but he didn't know why he didn't dress because he was with the team and expected to play.

Something to keep an eye on.

The #1 rated player in the D-League plays for the Charge. Arinze Onuaku didn't dress and I didn't see him on the bench (doesn't mean he wasn't there though). He's a 6'9 center in the mold of Robert Traylor. I asked the PR guy for the charge but he didn't know why he didn't dress because he was with the team and expected to play.

Onuaku was one of the bigs on Jonny Flynn's Syracuse team. Hard worker but very undersized for his skill set. There's my quick scouting report on him as a Syracuse fan :chuckles:

Probably nothing though.

I think it's very likely he was picked up by a team but I'm not sure it would be the Cavs. We already have enough undersized bigs we don't even give playing time to. Of course with Samardo's contract not guaranteed a simple swap of the two might be a possibility.

That second-to-last cheerleader showed me an apartment when I moved here.

Also, going to be at this game.

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

Arinze Onuaku collided knees with a teammate and experienced continued soreness in his left knee into today. He was evaluated by the Charge medical staff, diagnosed with a knee contusion and did not dress for tonight’s game.
Well, the mini mystery was answered.

Speaking of Bobcat Cheerleaders and stuff this one needed just 1 more pic of herself.

lc_evening_attire_04_biggest.gif

and one more...

100601_natasha_02.jpg

^I want that.

K, that's all. GO CAVS.

Damn MJ has some hot ass cheering for his team, lol

This is where the tanking needs to end. At least for one game. If we can't beat the Bobcats, then this is a sad state of affairs for the Cavaliers.

Ill be at this one.. Look for the the Cavs fan that looks the most wasted behind one of the baskets...

Sure as hell beats ticket prices when LeBroni was a Cavalier, half the price for twice the seat.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."