• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 34 -|- Cavs @ Bobcats -|- Friday, January 4th, 7:00PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What is "apartment" slang for nowadays?

Haha slang for she works for an apartment complex when she's not being a sexy cheerleader. Sadly, I didn't move into that complex. I needed an apartment immediately (job offer gave me three weeks to move from Bowling Green to Charlotte) and they didn't have any openings until about a month after I needed a place. My company would have paid for a hotel for up to a month, but as I have a dog (two now, but one when I moved) that wasn't ideal.

Anyway, leaving to go to Time Warner Arena to watch the Cavs win. :)

Ill be at this one.. Look for the the Cavs fan that looks the most wasted behind one of the baskets...

Sure as hell beats ticket prices when LeBroni was a Cavalier, half the price for twice the seat.

Me too! Last year when the Cavs came here I got to meet Fred & AC after the game. It was awesome.

Who's ready to watch another game of CJ Miles putting up terrible shots, Zeller getting bullied around like a school yard kid, and Luke Walton being Luke Walton?

CJ Miles is like that kid you play with at the gym in a pick up game, he shoots every possession. If I'm the Cavs I'm cool with that so far.

The Bobblecats are having a tough time containing Mr. Miles.

MKG. He's nice. Still wish the Cavs would have got him somehow.

That was a nice move and hookshot by Tristan. I wish he would do that more.

Also, I still love MKG. Damn you Jordan.

Something looks different about Dion's free throw form...I like it though.

Still wish he was starting too but whatever. Hopefully he gets his starting position back.

Dion is better suited coming off the bench that way either him or Kyrie will be on the court at all times

Bobcats making us look like a competent team, my gawd

Nice! Two air balls on a single possession!

Walton :chuckles:

but i'm really liking Livingston today.

Dion just embarrassing Ben Gordon.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."