• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 36 | Cavaliers @ Bulls | Monday, January 7, 2013 | 8:00pm ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I forgot to send out the game preview reminders this weekend, so here is a bare bones game thread in case the real one doesn't come through. Sorry about that. Blame Chip Kelly.

---

MoonDog_with_Eva_Longoria.jpg
@
basketball-mascots_1751686i.jpg

First Chip ruins the Browns, then he ruins the Cavs/Bulls game thread? Too far, Chip. Too far.

Well this is going on same time as the NCG...

Naw fuck that. Gimme the Cavs over damned ND and Bama everytime.

You must a DVR? I know will be watching both. Already set to record...

I'll set it to record, but I only go back and watch the games if we win or something amazing happens, and given how the Bulls have our number, I'm not optimistic about our chances.

You need to learn how to use your DVR better. Back and forth, zoom through comercials and bullshit, you see both in about the same amount of time. I even go 3 things at once sometimes as I can record 6 things at once.

Last edited:
You need to learn how to use your DVR better. Back and forth, zoom through comercials and bullshit, you see both in about the same amount of time. I even go 3 things at once sometimes as I can record 6 things at once.

I guess. The problem tonight is I'm going over to my friend's place to watch the National Championship, so that's not really an option. :)

For people who dont know about this but if you live in florida and have bright house the game is on WGN(america) and u dont need league pass. Everyone else should check also if they have WGN(A)

^ Nice Photo. Must be a nice Camera.

I like how Tristan took it to Boozer with force.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."