• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #37 | Hawks @ Cavaliers | Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 - 7:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Huber.

Adrninistrator
Reaction score
cavsgamethread6.jpg

Sorry for the lack of cut outs with Miles and Zeller.

Last edited:
Varejao did not practice today, and his return date is unknown. CJ Miles is likely to play vs. the Hawks according to the beat writers today. Unsure about Gibson.

Last edited:
Outstanding work. I actually miss making these.

They've lost 3 in a row to not particularly good teams (Boston, Minnesota, and Detroit) and are on the 2nd night of a back-to-back. This will be a win. Bet the house.

EDIT: And the banner is wrong, this is in Cleveland, not Atlanta.

FYI:

Dan Gilbert ‏@cavsdan
Going on the air during the 2nd quarter of tonight's @cavs game to talk shop with Fred and austin @doxsportsoh

FYI:

Dan Gilbert ‏@cavsdan
Going on the air during the 2nd quarter of tonight's @cavs game to talk shop with Fred and austin @doxsportsoh

Call me stupid...but what's so signifcant about Gilbert going on air? Just to explain more about Varejao's injury?

Call me stupid...but what's so signifcant about Gilbert going on air? Just to explain more about Varejao's injury?

He does it from time to time and he's usually entertaining. Plus it's just a chance to hear the owner of the team candidly comment on the team. This isn't a press conference that's nationally televised and it won't be a prepared statement.

Smith only plays defense when he has a chance at a block.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."