• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Tankapalooza - let us never speak of this again.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many wins will the Cavs have at the end of the season?

• 27 or less wins

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • 28 wins

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 29 wins

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 30 wins

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 31 wins

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 32 or more wins

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tankapalooza 2012-2013 Edition!

I picture dan gilbert being the dad in this video and Verajo's all-star play combined with his injury is the transformer:
[video=youtube_share;sy77IFVU27w]http://youtu.be/sy77IFVU27w[/video]

and its funny

edit- to Wuck, we lose to the Lakers and go on an ESPN worthy winstreak against the other west teams. Jamison will help us out in LA i think

10xasxs.jpg

vo8rir.jpg

23tfos0.jpg

(now irrelevant):
125tgk5.jpg

i lol'd at the casspi fish

I wish it were 2014. Then it would really be worth tanking! Not sure there is going to be a huge difference between player number 1 and player number 5 this year! Still I would love to stay in the bottom 5 which means we can get one of the following (Len, Muhammad, Bennett, Mclemore or Noel)

I wish it were 2014. Then it would really be worth tanking! Not sure there is going to be a huge difference between player number 1 and player number 5 this year! Still I would love to stay in the bottom 5 which means we can get one of the following (Len, Muhammad, Bennett, Mclemore or Noel)

We can tank again next year!

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOOOOOOOOOARDDDDD!!!!!!

attachment.php

[video=youtube;NIHqyfewiCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIHqyfewiCg[/video]

Don't worry. We will be a lottery team again next year.

At this point, the Cavs really don't even have to tank. Varejao's gone for the season yet again, but there's something more going on here right now. Listen to what I'm about to say. For the first time during our rebuild, we have no veteran on the team (other than injured Varejao) currently who is better than Kyrie, Dion, Gee, Tristan, or Zeller. That means that, as of right now, the average age of our best five is about 22, and their average amount of NBA experience is 1 year or so. Incredible. We're going to be losing a lot of games.

I was proud of the tank tonight. We showed a lot of good things developmentally tonight, and we still lost. If we could do that for the rest of the season, then we're golden.

Things just got more challenging in the race to the bottom. The Suns look like they've given up pretending not that they've canned Gentry and are going to see if the Least of the East have what it takes to stay below the Worst of the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."