• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #38: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Denver Nuggets - Friday, January 11th 9:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MGMT

All-Star
Reaction score
cavslogo.jpeg

@
denver_nuggets_3d_logo_by_rico560-d328y2d_zpscf7e0e46.png

Cleveland Cavaliers (9-28) vs Denver Nuggets (21-16) Pepsi Center - Denver, CO
pepsicenter_zps631da34e.jpg

Denver Nuggets Starters
nuggetsstarters_zps9bc4b290.jpg

C JaVale McGee F Kennath Faried PG Ty Lawson SG Andre Iguodala SF Danilo Gallinari

Cleveland Cavaliers Starters
thompson-tristan_zpsd1eb7f18.jpg

PF Tristan Thompson PG Kyrie Irving SF Alonzo Gee

Last edited:
Re: Game #38: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Denver Nuggets - Friday, January 11th 9:00 PM ES

Denver is rolling and almost unbeatable at home. If Kyrie is out, this game is over before it starts. Will watch solely to see what Tristan does.

Re: Game #38: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Denver Nuggets - Friday, January 11th 9:00 PM ES

Will watch solely to see what Tristan does.

and what Waiters does...

Was Irving removed from the lineup due to the illness? I can get a new picture but that may take 30 minutes because of this POS computer. Sorry about the thread guys, I still haven't gotten a new lap top and the PC I'm on is a freaking 05 e-machine. It's an incredibly unresponsive and attempting simple tasks make me want to tear my beautiful curls out.

Waiters drops 30 tonight.

Was Irving removed from the lineup due to the illness?

Unsure. From the PD: Kyrie Irving going to try to warm up for #Cavs. He missed shootaround because he wasn't feeling well.

I can get a new picture but that may take 30 minutes because of this POS computer. Sorry about the thread guys, I still haven't gotten a new lap top and the PC I'm on is a freaking 05 e-machine. It's an incredibly unresponsive and attempting simple tasks make me want to tear my beautiful curls out.

:welcome: to computer hell.

I wouldn't worry about other images, unless they involve cheerleaders.

Waiters drops 30 tonight.

AGainst Iguidola ?

Thompson drops 19/13 on faried.

Any disagreement you have is invalid.

Back to the kindle fire - where making a post as simple as this doesn't take an eternity.

AGainst Iguidola ?

Sure.

Nah, I don't really believe it. Just putting it out in the universe :voodoo:

Was Irving removed from the lineup due to the illness? I can get a new picture but that may take 30 minutes because of this POS computer. Sorry about the thread guys, I still haven't gotten a new lap top and the PC I'm on is a freaking 05 e-machine. It's an incredibly unresponsive and attempting simple tasks make me want to tear my beautiful curls out.

Thank you nonetheless, every gameday thread starter deserve it.

Looking forward to:

1. Kyrie's "Flu Game"
2. TT VS. Faried
3. A better game from Dion as he should be a little more familiar with his bench role now, and well, I just want him to have a good game.
4. At least 7 Shaqtin' A Fool highlights from JaVale
5. A good competitive Cavs win

I won't be able to catch the game and PISSED they are not replaying it tonight.

I won't be able to catch the game and PISSED they are not replaying it tonight.

How pissed are you?

I haven't watched a game in awhile.. Relocating sucks.

GOOOOOOOOO CAVS!!!!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."