• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #38: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Denver Nuggets - Friday, January 11th 9:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: Game #38: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Denver Nuggets - Friday, January 11th 9:00 PM ES

People talk about Dion's shot selection, but CJ Miles just shoot any shot regardless. There's no excuse for him to do so.

Re: Game #38: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Denver Nuggets - Friday, January 11th 9:00 PM ES

Alonzo Gee is such ballhogging trash.

TT playing very good.

Gee looks like shit.

Zeller is looking good so far on defense, but it's still early.

K, Alonzo Gee has decided to be horrible tonight.

So Tristan just woke up one day and decided to have double the offensive success? LOL I'll take it

So far I've seen Kyrie strip Iggy, Zeller with a great transition block, Tristan finish at the rim twice when getting the ball at the free throw line and is 4-4, and he deflected an interior pass. I know this has all happened because I'm only 1 and not 11 beers in

Thompson, who's playing great, has his man sealed and on the block and Gee looks at him, and decided to instead drive into 3 guys and throw up an air-ball. It's that kind of shitty selfish play that I can't stand to watch from mediocre level guys. CJ Miles is the same way.

Raise your hand if you just said

F*CK

when you saw Walton some in... I feel bad for Kevin Jones

Thompson, who's playing great, has his man sealed and on the block and Gee looks at him, and decided to instead drive into 3 guys and throw up an air-ball. It's that kind of shitty selfish play that I can't stand to watch from mediocre level guys. CJ Miles is the same way.

This is the reason why I don't think Gee can be a roleplayer on a good team. He's probably just played on too many bad teams at this point, but I can't see him unlearning his ball-hogging ways.

Honestly, rest of the game is gravy. Thompson is showing so much growth is unreal. So happy for the guy and the teams future.

Thompson looks downright explosive tonight

Nice shot by Dion.

People talk about Dion's shot selection, but CJ Miles just shoot any shot regardless. There's no excuse for him to do so.

I think the difference is we all know CJ is a journeyman. His ceiling is a bench guy, and maybe not even a bench guy on a contender. Dion, on the other hand, still has plenty of potential to be more than that and we want him to realize that.

By the way, he just drained a three off the dribble with great form on the jumper. He really needs to shoot with that form all the time.

Tristan... just wow.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."