• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Good TV Shows

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Notorious

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
What shows are you guys watching that are not reality TV and are not in hiatus right now?

Yea, I need somethin new to watch as well. I've literally seen like every episode to about everything it seems. I was kinda starting Breakout Kings but couldn't really get into it so far.

Showtime's Sunday nights are pretty solid and they start tonight.

Shameless
House of Lie
Californication

Showtime's Sunday nights are pretty solid and they start tonight.

Shameless
House of Lie
Californication

Glad Shameless is back. Want more Emmy Rossum nude scenes. Also hoping she lezzes out with Amy Smart.

Apparently Dexter is returning in the summer as well.

Cant wait for new Cali tonight. Shameless and HoL are good, but its always about the motherfuckin Hank Moody.

If you're not watching the League.. you're missing out.

Suits coming back on this week on USA. Gabriel Macht is a pimp and Meghan Markle is hot as hell.

Justified just started back up last week. Awesome show that's basically a modern-day western set in Kentucky.

Archer starts back up this week I think. Great cartoon spy show.

If you're not watching the League.. you're missing out.

Nick Kroll is not funny. I honestly don't know how he is getting his own show on comedy central.

I would recommend Workaholics. It starts at 10 or 10:30 on wednesday on comedy central.

Last edited:
Nick Kroll is not funny. I honestly don't know how he is getting his own show on comedy central.

I would recommend Workaholics. It starts at 10 or 10:30 on wednesday on comedy central.

I don't get the appeal of workaholics. It has its moments but it seems like it has a lot of crappy episodes.

I'd rather watch Kroll crack jokes on the League than Workaholics.

The only show I watch that's not currently in hiatus is Person of Interest. Really good show by the way.

The only show I watch that's not currently in hiatus is Person of Interest. Really good show by the way.

I feel really weirdly about this show. I DVR it but I never want to watch it, I never look forward to it. However once I put it on I enjoy it.

I feel really weirdly about this show. I DVR it but I never want to watch it, I never look forward to it. However once I put it on I enjoy it.
Lol that is very strange. It was a little slow to start but it picked up quickly, especially with the main plot development.

The thing about the League is this. They've gotten away from football, other than the first 2 episodes and the last 2 they barely mention it. It's just become a show of jokes and other funny things. Some of the episodes this season were bad. Earlier seasons were good, but this season mehh.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."