• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#1 Michigan Wolverines @ #15 Ohio State Buckeyes - 1/13 - 1:30 PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I wish Ross would get a shot at starting at the 2 but he isn't half the defender Smith is. Smith's offense baffles me - he doesn't seem to have an in between: either he is draining shit or he cant even hit open shots.

Hell of a win.

I loathe Shannon Scott. I hope we get someone to replace his dumb ass next year. Fucking loathe.

Just curious, but I seen where Trey Burke originally was from Columbus- what exactly did Thad Matta do to drive him to Michigan?

...Let's see what gets more responses, the question about a Columbus kid ending up at scUM (which I could probably find elsewhere on the web) or the 'seen' without the 'had'...

Matta didn't offer Burke. Shannon Scott was already committed and Craft was on the roster.

Which is shocking, considering he and his staff had to have spent a ton of time at his school watching Sullinger play.

Burke was also not initially committed to Michigan. Gave his first verbal commitment to Penn State. He wasn't that heralded of a prospect.

Up by one at the half. Craft doing a nice job on Burke.

I don't know what the fuck Craft was thinking about those that few possessions. You are one of the best defensive players in the country, we understand that. But goddamn give up that ball. How does Thomas not even get a touch that last minute?

Good game. Maybe craft was fouled. It was really close because hardaway seemed to both geet the ball and comecross crafts arms. Not mad with the no call though.

Denard Robinson goes from heisman hopeful qb to rb to mascot for the bball team...lmao.

The Optimist thinks it was a no foul. They should have scored earlier.

Also it took a ridic effort from hardaway to beat us. If we can get some consistent offense from Ross, this team is going to be in good shape going into the tourney. I would have called a timeout at the end there and set up a play.

Good game. Maybe craft was fouled. It was really close because hardaway seemed to both geet the ball and comecross crafts arms. Not mad with the no call though.

Denard Robinson goes from heisman hopeful qb to rb to mascot for the bball team...lmao.

The Optimist thinks it was a no foul. They should have scored earlier.

I think it was a good no call. The Craft foul on Robinson looked like a flagrant foul and the refs let it go because they didn't want that to determine the game. There was contact on that last play, but I don't think it was enough to warrant a call. Had they given Craft the flagrant, I think that last foul gets called. Since they didn't, they ate the whistle.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."