• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Who is the worst QB to play in the NFL?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shakalu M.D.

Its Happening!!!!
Reaction score
Who do you really think was the worst QB to play in the NFL? Disregard judging based on where they were drafted. Jamarcus and Leaf certainly sucked, but they weren't the worst ever. They just catch shit because of draft position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Browns hire Rob Chudzinski

Spergeon Wynn if you're talking about a guy that was actually meant to play and Ken Dorsey if designated clipboard holder counts.

Real King's moronic comment brings us to an interesting topic though. Who do you really think was the worst QB to play in the NFL? Disregard judging based on where they were drafted. Jamarcus and Leaf certainly sucked, but they weren't the worst ever. They just catch shit because of draft position.

I'm just going off the first name that pops into my head, as I'm sure there are worse, but

Akili Smith. Yes, that is taking into account draft position, too, but damn man was that dude awful.

I'm just going off the first name that pops into my head, as I'm sure there are worse, but

Akili Smith. Yes, that is taking into account draft position, too, but damn man was that dude awful.

I would also say Akili Smith. Straight garbage.

Joey Harrington and Rick Mirer, for the loss.

I gotta say Ryan Leaf, Todd Marinavich, Jamarcus Russell for failed potential... hate to add Charlie Frye too, but for a later pick... he's on the list.

Real King's moronic comment brings us to an interesting topic though. Who do you really think was the worst QB to play in the NFL? Disregard judging based on where they were drafted. Jamarcus and Leaf certainly sucked, but they weren't the worst ever. They just catch shit because of draft position.

Mark Sanchez. :cool:

sanchez21.gif

Made this its own thread, since it had nothing to do with the hiring of Chud.

Mark Sanchez. :cool:

sanchez21.gif

I mean, the video evidence is certainly there.

On a side note, is the butt fumble ever going to be knocked from ESPN's number one spot on the Not Top Ten? It would take a fuck up of catastrophic proportions to beat it.

On a side note, is the butt fumble ever going to be knocked from ESPN's number one spot on the Not Top Ten? It would take a fuck up of catastrophic proportions to beat it.

Dont they retire those after some odds weeks?

Exactly right. It has to be one of the funniest sports blooper clips I've ever seen. How is it possible to take four strides, run square into the ass of one of your linemen, fall flat on your own ass, and in the process drop the football? Seriously. Did you not see his 6'6" 350 lb ass standing there???

I feel like there needs to be some sort of criteria for this. You could make cases for any guy that was drafted in the 6th or 7th round and got one start and played like straight dog shit. But is it fair to say those guys were the worst in NFL history if they got one start?

Akili Smith certainly has to be considered. 5 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 17 starts is so bad that it is almost impressive.

I feel like there needs to be some sort of criteria for this. You could make cases for any guy that was drafted in the 6th or 7th round and got one start and played like straight dog shit. But is it fair to say those guys were the worst in NFL history if they got one start?

Akili Smith certainly has to be considered. 5 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 17 starts is so bad that it is almost impressive.

Exactly. How many starts min? I would say atleast half a season of starts...so min 8 starts.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."