• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Chip Kelly to the Eagles

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lee

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
What a flip-flopping, flakey dude. Definitely glad after this whole ordeal he is not on the Browns sidelines. I'm happy w/ Chud.

Oh shit. Ready for the meltdown over at The OBR in 3... 2... 1...

What a flip-flopping, flakey dude. Definitely glad after this whole ordeal he is not on the Browns sidelines. I'm happy w/ Chud.

Say what you want, but Chip Kelly still would have been nice. The Browns played it the only way the could, as you dont want around, but he is going to be a good NFL coach imo.

Guys like this...they bolt at the first chance they get. One bad season and he's going to be questioning himself and if he made the right move. What happens when the next big time college job opens up? Oh there are your rumors swirling of Chip Kelly going back to the college game. I'd rather not deal w/ all that bullshit.

Guy is a fag and a half.

If we didn't have Chud and Norv secured I would be irate. Chip's offensive genius is what I was after, and our head coach and OC combination covers that well for me.

Like a bitch who swore she didn't fuck your ex....just to catch her ass red-handed.

Good luck trying to clean that mess up in Philly.

I have some nice balls for you to suck on, Chip. Good luck in Philly. Vick has had a long history of winning and limiting mistakes. :thumbdown

Fuck this dude. He's a flake. He's Nick Saban part II.

If he's going to pull this bullshit, I don't want him here.

All you guys saying "I wouldn't want him anyhow" are bloody liars. Absolute liars.

Im so happy. As an Eagles fan, this gives me hope for next season.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."