• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Iphone Storage Issues

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Oi

Ahhhh chachachacha
Reaction score
Out of nowhere, I'm having major storage issues with my iphone. It's giving me messages that I don't have room to take pics or video and my internet is shutting off during searches.

I deleted applications, always delete email inbox out of preference and regularly delete texts.

I do receive an asinine amount of texts-multiple hundreds per day in some cases-but delete all of them within a minute or two. Not sure those are taking up the space?

How do I fix?

Have you tried reseting/restoring the phone?

If i restore, do I lose all contacts? I assume so, right?

If it's backed up to your iTunes, you shouldn't lose your contacts.

Jewgo went with the 1GB iPhone. :chuckles: Just throw it away you cheap bastard...

But... but... but... it's an Apple product... they never have problems.

Backed it up. Then reset the phone and space looks good again. Obviously, my contacts and email info is temporarily gone. If I go on itunes to restore, will I have the option to restore ONLY my contacts and email info?

I don't want any of the other apps and shit that were crowding my storage.

Music? Pictures/Videos? That stuff takes up a ton of space.

Texts, contacts, emails, etc. are going to take up hardly any.

I wiped it and then took my calendar, email and contacts off my iCloud and put them back on.

Back in perfect working order.

Why are you deleting your txts in a minute? Are you cheating on your wife?

Compulsiveness. I do it with everything, including my work email. I am a reverse hoarder. I throw away everything.

And no, I'm not cheating on my wife and never would. And if I ever was hypothetically going to, it wouldn't be with a chick stupid enough to text me anything.

Last edited:
Compulsiveness. I do it with everything, including my work email. I am a reverse hoarder. I throw away everything.

And no, I'm not cheating on my wife and never would. And if I ever was hypothetically going to, it wouldn't be with a chick stupid enough to text me anything.

Silly....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."