• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Let Pargo Dunk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rich

Saucin'
Reaction score
[video=youtube;2tQFZLsbWXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2tQFZLsbWXg[/video]

I remember the last time we pushed for one of our guys to get into the all-star festivities he stunk up the joint (Boobie). But hey, I say let Pargo Dunk.

Kyrie was in the skills competition last year, wasn't he?

Wow, who knew? Since the Slam Dunk contest has given up attracting the big name stars, why the hell not?

Bring out the slamball mats!

Tune into SlamBall Saturday nights on SPIKE TV! TV FOR MEN!

It really seemed like he didn't give a shit and wasn't trying hard. He went through and just looked disinterested the whole time.

Yeah, now that you mention it, I remember being genuinely let down that he didn't even appear to try. But then I remembered that it didn't matter, and was glad he made it out without injury.

Remember all the players in the skills competition got paired with kids and the winning player's kid got a scholarship or something?

All I remember from Kyrie's effort was thinking, "Man, that kid he's playing for must be PISSED at him!"

LETS GET DRUNK!
LETS GET DRUNK!

shit.
I mean..

LET HIM DUNK!
LET HIM DUNK!

Remember all the players in the skills competition got paired with kids and the winning player's kid got a scholarship or something?

All I remember from Kyrie's effort was thinking, "Man, that kid he's playing for must be PISSED at him!"

Wasn't his kid in a wheelchair as well?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."