• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Super Bowl 47

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: SB47

is it wrong to hope ray ray gets stabbed right before the SB?

As long as somebody stabs Alex Boone as well

I cant stand the thought of one of them winning a SB. I'm going to pull for the Niners which means that the Ravens should win this one by 20

I cant stand the thought of one of them winning a SB. I'm going to pull for the Niners which means that the Ravens should win this one by 20

I have to root for the 48ers out of principle. The only issue is I hate both teams but I hate the Rats and the Murderer and the fArt more than the 49ers.

49ers are the obvious choice. Youngstown connection, and they aren't the Ravens.

What did Boone do?

The Harbarf brothers can kiss my ass. I'm not watching. The NFL probably won't notice, but I don't care. I will not watch this fixed superbowl. Funny how a ref magically gets in the way of Brady scrambling, that fumble, and don't even get me started on the friendly calls the Ravens got last week.

If the Ravens win the Super Bowl 8 months after LeBron wins his title, I may do something bad.

Remember if the the 49ers win this then the Steelers will no longer be the sole owners of the most Super Bowl wins, so there's another reason to root against the Ravens, if you needed anymore.

Ravens won!!! Super Bowl time! Joe Flacco has been amazing for us in the playoffs. He has been doing extremely well since the Giants game in the regular season. He beat out Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady to get the Super bowl. Our D is doing pretty solid as well and also both Rice and Pierce have been rushing amazingly.

Lets go Ravens! Ray Lewis needs another ring.

The Harbarf brothers can kiss my ass. I'm not watching. The NFL probably won't notice, but I don't care. I will not watch this fixed superbowl. Funny how a ref magically gets in the way of Brady scrambling, that fumble, and don't even get me started on the friendly calls the Ravens got last week.

Is this a joke? Because Ravens are the most penalized team in the NFL. It was more like Ravens didn't get calls they should have gotten.

Tom Brady was trying to use the ref to shield himself from the defense but he just collided and fell down like a baby.

Last edited:

Ravens won!!! Super Bowl time! Joe Flacco has been amazing for us in the playoffs. He has been doing extremely well since the Giants game in the regular season. He beat out Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady to get the Super bowl. Our D is doing pretty solid as well and also both Rice and Pierce have been rushing amazingly.

Lets go Ravens! Ray Lewis needs another ring.

Is this a joke? Because Ravens are the mostly penalized team in the NFL. It was more like Ravens didn't get calls they should have gotten.

Tom Brady was trying to use the ref to shield himself from the defense but he just collided and fell down like a baby.

Go find RealRavensFans.com and post there. Lewis needs another ring to match that bloody suit he has somewhere.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."