• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Prince is back

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
prince was winning grammys at 21. He 'gets' writing to perform. Dude had a movie made around him. He's legit

You just like him because he's breathy

#breathy #justbreath

he's actually like the exact opposite of me.. He does falsetto really well and can do that rock scream that I just cant figure out for the life of me how to do. Im the male athletic version of Adele

Prince's vocal range is incredible. That falsetto is ridiculous, but he can go baritone on you. That is very difficult to do. Most artists have a set range, he seems to be all over with that.

Nicky,

Would you hit it? He's pretty polarizing with women.

Nicky,

I hope to god she says yes just so I can see Dave's reaction. "You'd bang Prince, but you're not attracted to Channing Tatum or me? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

:chuckles:

Nicky,

Not at all. He's like my height. He seems sensual enough, but I would never be able to get into it. I'm going to have to pass on that. He's too feminine. His hair and clothes are better than mine. We'd be BFF's, though. :chuckles:

I accept every girls attraction to Prince

He's actually 5 feet tall, 100 lbs.

I accept every girls attraction to Prince

He's actually 5 feet tall, 100 lbs.

Would you hit it? Stupid question, of course you would. Probably already soiled most of your tube socks watching Purple Rain.

I never saw that before, that was great.

The album the documentary was for was The Rainbow Children. As was mentioned, there is a ton of stuff in his vault that hopefully some day will get released. Dozens and dozens of completed albums, videos, movies, including concert movies, etc. Bits and pieces get leaked and are generally brilliant. Here's one leak with some phenomenal guitar playing (watch it soon, it's bound to get pulled from you tube)

[video=youtube;oLdKNJb71gM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLdKNJb71gM[/video]
The entire "An Evening With Kevin Smith" DVD's are a great watch.

Whattttttttttttttt

Purple Rain is the beacon of purple light in an otherwise dark world, and is widely considered to be the songbird of our generation (by me).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk...-copyright-by-a-m-reserved_music#.UP7RYWdqnMY

start watching at 5:35 and tell me it doesnt give you purple goosebumps.. 6:15 is the climax of all climaxes..

Purple Rain isn't even in his top 3 songs ever.

EDIT: Forget that, not even in his top 5. In no particular order: When Doves Cry, Kiss, Raspberry Beret, Trust (Batman), U got the look.

Last edited:
Not at all. He's like my height. :chuckles:

What do you have against short men?
crossarms.gif

I try relentlessly to point out that my 5'9 is actually average height...not short. It's not my fault that all my friends are tall. I don't know what it is, but my entire life my best friends have been 6'0 or more.

I try relentlessly to point out that my 5'9 is actually average height...not short. It's not my fault that all my friends are tall. I don't know what it is, but my entire life my best friends have been 6'0 or more.

Samsies. My best friends are 6'6 and 6'5. Like wtf?!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."