• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 46: Warriors @ Cavs, Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 7:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Kyrie vs Curry may turn into No Kyrie vs No Curry, lol.

Tank revival?

Appreciate the feedback. I'll update starting line-ups once it's confirmed who is playing. Last I heard Steph Curry was able to go in last night but Mark Jackson didn't want to risk him with the Warriors already up big, so I'm guessing he is out there. Kyrie's been sick a few times the past few weeks and has still played so I'm fairly confident he'll play. Bogut may hurt himself rolling out of bed.

I have tickets to this game. Won't be able to use them. PM me with e-mail. MUST HAVE FLASH SEATS ACCOUNT. At Least 2 Available. FREE!

Maybe one of the best game-threads I've seen this season =)
Good Job

No Bogut, no Kyrie; how disappointing. I was looking forward to the battle of the Australian First Overall picks. :(

Need help please! In Cleveland for the game and I forgot cash. Never carry a debit. Need to know where I can park with my credit card. Please pm- phone loads this thread too slow. Thanks a bunch!

Where are people getting Kyrie won't play? He's questionable. I'm betting he probably plays.

Need help please! In Cleveland for the game and I forgot cash. Never carry a debit. Need to know where I can park with my credit card. Please pm- phone loads this thread too slow. Thanks a bunch!

I think you can use credit cards in the east garage

No Barnes and no Curry tonight for the Warriors

Edit: would also like to add that Landry is a GTD. Warriors are dropping like flies the past few minutes.

Last edited:
From Jason Lloyd:

Kyrie on court pregame working out. No official word yet on his status

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Kyrie Irving is feeling better and will play for <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23Cavs">#Cavs</a> tonight against GS</p>&mdash; M.S. Boyer/J. Valade (@PDcavsinsider) <a href="https://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider/status/296394647037693953">January 29, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Warriors game against Toronto was a physical game, bodies everywhere. Barnes and Landry both took cheap shots late in the game after Curry was shut down. They softened the Warriors up pretty well for the Cavs .

No Landry for the Warriors tonight either

You can make a pretty damn good starting 5 with the injured Warriors

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."