• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Subway

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
It's Februany now at Subway, so all of the subs there are 5$ for a footlong (inb4 some sort of sexual joke).

What are you favorite subs from Subway?

I personally like the Cold Cut Combo with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo on that nine grain wheat bread. Damn good.

Italian BMT, Italian herbs and cheese bread, pickles, banana peppers, red onion, vinger, oil, salt, pepper, oregano, provolone.

tuna with sweet onion

black forest ham, vinegar, light mayo (healthy)

that buffalo chicken is the shit

cold cut with oil and vinegar is what I grew up on

meatball marinara was what my dad always got

You must either work at Subway, or really really love Subway to make a thread about it.

Italian BMT on Italian Herb and Cheese bread with lettuce, onion, green pepper, mayo, oil, salt/pepper, and oregano.

Meatball sub on Italian with pepperoni, lettuce, onion, and mayo (not kidding).

Also the Steak Egg and Cheese with the same toppings as the BMT is pretty good.

You must either work at Subway, or really really love Subway to make a thread about it.

I just got a sub and ate it. That probably accounted for this thread.

I just saw the preview for "Warm Bodies" and then I saw this thread and I could think of was, "Subway: Eat Flesh".

*shrug*

Usually get Turkey on wheat with no cheese. Lettuce, cucumber, red onion, tomato, spinach and jalepeno's with some pepper and vinegar. Still only about as healthy as a burrito bowl from Chipotle

Really, a thread on Subway? Really? And even responses to this thread...... Really? What is next, the Mr. Hero Thread?

Really, a thread on Subway? Really? And even responses to this thread...... Really? What is next, the Mr. Hero Thread?

Mr. Hero deserves it more... just sayen'

God dammit, I just had Subway last night lol.

I like Teriyaki Chicken with american cheese on italian

Cold Cut Trio, Italian Herb and Cheese bread, lettuce, salt, pepper, and Southwest Sauce.

I stop in to Mr. hero every time I go up to Cleveland for a Romanburger. Tried to bring them back but they don't reheat well.

Twelveinchwheatwithturkeyprovolonetoasted....
Lettucetomatocucumberbunchaolivesoilandvinegar...

morevinegar...ok. Andthat'llbeit..Yes, please. Nocookiesnothankshaveagoodone.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."