• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Subway

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I used to love subway, but around the time they stopped doing the V-cut it started to suck. I know it's all about the ease of convenience and such, but we basically have 4-6 better sub places in my shitty town alone.

Also, what's with the Peter North mayo application? I just want one strip of mayo and it turns into a bukkake video on the sandwich board. Every time, every subway I go to.

...if you like shit meat (and "veggies") that sit out in containers all day long

I stop in to Mr. hero every time I go up to Cleveland for a Romanburger. Tried to bring them back but they don't reheat well.

ah dude I forgot how good those things are... They have a mr hero at the walmart up the street and I literally have never eaten there.. I will now

Quick question on Mr. Hero: Why is the hot butter needed in the cheese steak?

there needs to be an altenerate food thread than the diet thread. like fast foods. this should be merged with it.

Burger King and Wendy's are neck and neck imo

Chicken on flatbread toasted with pepper jack cheese, onions, and green peppers. Add in spinach, jalepenos, 1 line of chipotle sauce, 1 line of hotsauce and finish with salt and pepper. Phe-Nom-Enal

there needs to be an altenerate food thread than the diet thread. like fast foods. this should be merged with it.

Burger King and Wendy's are neck and neck imo

Fast food thread would be dope

I love fast food lol I eat that shit like 3 times a week at least

I've always preferred McDonald's over BK, but Wendy's spicy chicken is nice

Taco Bell is probably my favorite though. KFC & Arby's is good shit too

I used to love subway, but around the time they stopped doing the V-cut it started to suck. I know it's all about the ease of convenience and such, but we basically have 4-6 better sub places in my shitty town alone.

I used to love Subway, but then I had subs from literally anywhere else.

quiznos>>>>

If I am stuck with subway i probably just do tuna with onions, tomatoes, green peppers and provalone on 9 grain wheat or whatever.

quiznos>>>>

If I am stuck with subway i probably just do tuna with onions, tomatoes, green peppers and provalone on 9 grain wheat or whatever.

Firehouse >>>>>>> All your shitty sub joints.

Taco bell is an absolute atrocity..I'll take a picture off my burrito tonight..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."