• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fried Chicken

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kizzle

All-Star
Reaction score
I would like to see Dion take a page out of Delonte's book and be a guy who can catch and shoot and post up on smaller guards and just generally be a guy you have to pay attention to if he doesn't have the basketball. Delonte is an excellent example of a combo guard who can thrive with other playmakers/scorers/ ball handlers, but also be a guy who can take on the facilitator role if need be. Obviously I would expect Dion to do it at a higher level because he is more talented, but Dion is going to have to diversify himself if he can't be the main guy on the court.

Delonte was the player that made me start practicing posting up. His J was smooth in there man

Re: The Kyrie and Dion chemistry conundrum

Delonte was the player that made me start practicing posting up. His J was smooth in there man

I feel bad for the plight of Delonte, he's just a damaged soul in many ways. But, nobody can deny that on a basketball court this guy is a winner. Everything he brings out of himself in and around just a basketball court, bleeds winning and success. It's a shame that his world away from the court is so self destructive,... because he's a good guy that has had things in his life that predetermines his actions, imho. I pray he at some point can get it all sorted out in his head. In a perfect world I'd love to have him back here with a clear mind.

I feel bad for the plight of Delonte, he's just a damaged soul in many ways. But, nobody can deny that on a basketball court this guy is a winner. Everything he brings out of himself in and around just a basketball court, bleeds winning and success. It's a shame that his world away from the court is so self destructive,... because he's a good guy that has had things in his life that predetermines his actions, imho. I pray he at some point can get it all sorted out in his head. In a perfect world I'd love to have him back here with a clear mind.

I still want my reality show with Delonte.

"Snitches get stitches" is still my favorite Delonte quote of all-time haha.

[video=youtube_share;JVA00Fngvmg]http://youtu.be/JVA00Fngvmg[/video]

raspburry-what? ICED TEAAA

I don't care if I've got 2 dollars to my name, or 20 milllion ...KFC will always have the best food on planet earth for me. Can't get enough. I don't think a week has past in my life I haven't had KFC at least once. Matter of fact ..Delonte just inspired me to make a KFC run right now ..

Last edited:

I don't care if I've got 2 dollars to my name, or 20 milllion ...KFC will always have the best food on planet earth for me. Can't get enough. I don't think a week has past in my life I haven't had KFC at least once.
Lol, I told my girlfriend that I have tried friend chicken everywhere. Whether it's a fancy restaurant, or some soul food joint, nothing tops the original recipe.

I don't care if I've got 2 dollars to my name, or 20 milllion ...KFC will always have the best food on planet earth for me. Can't get enough. I don't think a week has past in my life I haven't had KFC at least once. Matter of fact ..Delonte just inspired me to make a KFC run right now ..

Bojangles is so much better than KFC. ;)

never had the double down ...usually just get the big bucket with a bunch of mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits, and slaw. I go like Delonte. I buy enough so that it can last three days.. Wife prevented me from making Colonel run ...she's frying up a breast the old fashioned way instead. sucks..
Haha, I get the big bucket sometimes but as you mentioned it's a lot of food.

I've got to say that Popeye's is better than KFC by a long shot. I worked at Popeyes, so I have all the reason to hate their food, but it's far superior in my opinion.

I've got to say that Popeye's is better than KFC by a long shot. I worked at Popeyes, so I have all the reason to hate their food, but it's far superior in my opinion.
I went there not too long ago and came away very disappointed with their chicken. I have yet to find anybody that beats the colonel.

Popeyes is good too.

There was some chicken place I went to in the Atlanta airport that had the greatest chicken I've ever eaten...really wish I could remember the name of it. I was in a rush and didn't bother to remember the name, big mistake.

Wow... Y'all need to come to South Carolina sometime. If you think any of the places you have listed are good, some of the places here would blow you away. No denying KFC and Bojangles are good though, still love them both.

Is Church's chicken any good? That's the only major fast food chicken place I haven't eaten at.

...and man has this conversation derailed.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."