• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#6's Return?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would you accept Lebrons return to Cleveland

• Yes, if it means winning a Championship

Votes: 120 61.2%
  • Not sure at this point

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Only after a sincere apology to Cleveland

Votes: 38 19.4%
  • No way I want him here again!!

Votes: 26 13.3%

• Total voters

Rainman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This can be placed in the Lebron thread. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are now that the Summer of 2014 shall soon be here. People are starting to flip their story so lets see what's up...

Let me get the first vote in, and say yes.

Not another LeBron thread. :chuckles:

I voted yes, though. I think as a fan right now you almost have to accept him back. He's the best player in the league, the Cavs have a star point guard in Kyrie Irving to pair next to him. The plus side outweighs the negative side of things.

I will forever dislike him as a person. But I can live with rooting for him again if he returns and helps win this city a championship.. Or 2.. Or 3.. Or err..

Still holding strong that I don't want him. I just can't stomach the love and notoriety he would get if we won. I guess I should qualify that and say I'm not really all that concerned with championships. I'd rather always be in the hunt than up and down. Just my personal opinion.

After how much crap everyone talked when he left it is pure comedy the way most of you have done a complete 180 because 2014 is closer, especially Rainman, dude was about to cry screaming blood in that decision thread when Lebron left LOL

After how much crap everyone talked when he left it is pure comedy the way most of you have done a complete 360 because 2014 is closer, especially Rainman, dude was about to cry screaming blood in that decision thread when Lebron left LOL

So you're saying we're still talking all that crap?

Yes if it means winning a championship?

I'd do almost anything for a championship. Sadly, LeBron coming back nowhere NEAR guarantees a championship.

Poll should have read "Yes" or "No". This is jank.

Would I accept him back? Of course

Am I going to beg and plead for him to come back just to have a chance for him to consider coming back ... only for him to flip us the bird?

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes if it means winning a championship?

I'd do almost anything for a championship. Sadly, LeBron coming back nowhere NEAR guarantees a championship.

Poll should have read "Yes" or "No". This is jank.

A healthy LeBron with a healthy Kyrie would guarantee at least one championship.

God, another Laybrawn thread? It just seems desperate now :chuckles:

I would much rather beat him in route to a championship than have him comeback and win one with him. I really don't like the idea of him coming back.

But after watching that video of the Cavs Intro for the 2007 Finals...wow the memories, feelings I can't even begin to describe.

I just want to get back there, and hopefully win next time. At any cost. If LeBron returning is the only way, so be it. I would also want The Apology, however. Unfortunately the chances of that happening are less than 1%. I just want a fucking Championship in my lifetime god dammit.

But until he apologizes, and wins a Championship in Cleveland, it is and will always be fuck LeBron.

As much as I hate the cunt, it would be extremely hard to say no.

Also, if he comes back, he better go back to #23. Fuck #6

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."