• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fried Chicken

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: The Kyrie and Dion chemistry conundrum

Hot sauce in my baggggg, hotsauce in my baggggg.

Ahh Bojangles, we need some of those in Cleveland. I've only ever seen them in the Carolinas.

Yeah, they're on like every street corner down here. The Cajun chicken filet biscuit is basically the best thing at any fast food joint in existence. Their Bo Rounds are awesome too.

Yeah, they're on like every street corner down here. The Cajun chicken filet biscuit is basically the best thing at any fast food joint in existence. Their Bo Rounds are awesome too.

YES. I probably eat those once a week. So good. Pretty much anything a Bojangles is the shit. And they really are all over the place down here. KFC will never taste the same after some of y'all try Bojangles.

YES. I probably eat those once a week. So good. Pretty much anything a Bojangles is the shit. And they really are all over the place down here. KFC will never taste the same after some of y'all try Bojangles.

When I moved here, everyone told me Price's Chicken Coop was like the best chicken in the world. After having it, I'd still rather go to Bojangles.

Bojangles has damn good breakfast too.

You bunch of fatasses.

My family and I were lazy last weekend and didn't want to cook so someone had the brilliant idea to get a KFC bucket. I went and picked up a 12 piece extra crispy bucket with 3 sides and 6 biscuits. It tasted good going down I guess but everyone was paying for it about 2 hours later. I think we've got our fill of KFC buckets for another 5-6 years.

If you are going to go with a fast food chicken restaurant, stick with the chicken strips. Those are usually a lot less greasy and easier to stomach. Popeyes is the best. I used to like KFC's popcorn chicken but that's gone from the menu now.

My car is a 15 minute walk from here but I'm seriously considering going to Bojangles right now. Dammit guys. I need to stay out of the food threads.

My car is a 15 minute walk from here but I'm seriously considering going to Bojangles right now. Dammit guys. I need to stay out of the food threads.

Haha I am having the exact same thoughts. Luckily my car is about a thirty second walk from me and Bojangles is about two blocks away. :)

Haha I am having the exact same thoughts. Luckily my car is about a thirty second walk from me and Bojangles is about two blocks away. :)

You lucky bastard :chuckles:

I've never liked fried chicken. My mother used to constantly get us fried chicken, and I could never stomach it. But give me watermelon, all day!

Raising Cane's and Zaxby's are also excellent.

Haha nice someone made this an actual thread

First ate Popeyes in the ATL. Must say, bomb B O M B ass chicken strips. Can't speak on their fried chicken legs, or any of their sides.

Proudly been to Bo-Jangles when I visited North Carolina. Got me a fried chicken sangwich on a biscuit. Dunked that biscuit in some gravy oh my.

KFC is definitely super tasty though. Loved that snacker bowl thing with the mashed potato, gravy, corn, popcorn chicken, cheese.... Great idea Colonel....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."