• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 49: Charlotte Bobcats @ Cleveland Cavaliers - 7:00pm PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Huber.

Adrninistrator
Reaction score
cavsgamethread8.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Game 49: Charlotte Bobcats @ Cleveland Cavaliers - 7:30pm PM ET

Big game for the tank

That Bobcats frontcourt is just horrendous.

Too bad Kidd-Gilchrist is out with the concussion.

Interesting to see if the Cavs play down to their opponent, as they have for most of the year, or if the Pistons game really helped them to act like professionals.

Too bad Kidd-Gilchrist is out with the concussion.

Interesting to see if the Cavs play down to their opponent, as they have for most of the year, or if the Pistons game really helped them to act like professionals.

I'm not sure we're even physically capable of playing down to the Bobcats level.

I'm not sure we're even physically capable of playing down to the Bobcats level.

Well, they got crunched at home by Phoenix, Detroit (that was brutal), Toronto, Sacramento (it was close, but still), and many others.

The Cavs haven't gotten beaten by a really bad opponent at home for more than a month, but they haven't played a really bad opponent at home for more than a month.

Seems like a game they should win by double digits, but...

Well, they got crunched at home by Phoenix, Detroit (that was brutal), Toronto, Sacramento (it was close, but still), and many others.

The Cavs haven't gotten beaten by a really bad opponent at home for more than a month, but they haven't played a really bad opponent at home for more than a month.

Seems like a game they should win by double digits, but...

Oh yeah I know, but we have a pretty good track record against the Cats since they started their rebuild. Pretty sure we're like 4-0 right now since they tore it down.

lol @ "stretch marks"

the Bobcat's entire starting lineup shooting well over 40% and they're still this bad?

the Bobcat's entire starting lineup shooting well over 40% and they're still this bad?

Look how many PPG they get out of their starters, then look at our team....... Kemba has 17 and Gerald Henderson is the only other player with double digits. Then you look at the Cavs who have 4/5 starters with double digit scoring including the leagues 6th best scorer in Kyrie.

That's not even taking defense into consideration.

Look how many PPG they get out of their starters, then look at our team....... Kemba has 17 and Gerald Henderson is the only other player with double digits. Then you look at the Cavs who have 4/5 starters with double digit scoring including the leagues 6th best scorer in Kyrie.

That's not even taking defense into consideration.

They only average 1.5 points less than the Cavs. They have Sessions, Gordon and Mullens all averaging over 10 a game coming off the bench. Adrien will play less than 15 minutes most likely with Mullens back. Also, their frontcourt was much better with MKG in it.

Last edited:

Edit: don't promote your blog in your posts here. If you want to share some of the info (which is cool), feel free, but inserting promotional links to other sites is frowned on. wuck

40% of shot attempts against Bobcats have been coming from inside the restricted area, which is ridiculous. Time for Waiters to get some reps at the rim.

-Kyrie Irving, PER of 27 in his last 250 minutes.
-Tyrus Thomas, legendary hero in all of his 26 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is one of those games where we should win by 30... but instead will lose by about 15.

This is one of those games where we should win by 30... but instead will lose by about 15.

I can guarantee we don't lose by double digits at home to Charlotte.

I can guarantee we don't lose by double digits at home to Charlotte.

I certainly hope not.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."