• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

What are they spraying in the sky?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goldin Brown

NBA Starter
Reaction score
http://globalskywatch.com/what-are-chemtrails.html

"Chemtrails" is the name given to plumes emitted by aircraft in the sky.

"Geoengineering" is the name used to define the intentional process of altering - or "engineering" - the Earth's atmosphere.

A rapidly-growing number of people and organizations in numerous industrialized countries now believe chemtrails are visible artifacts of current geoengineering programs. In November 2010, the U.N. attempted to regulate them.

Mounting evidence suggests that the millions-of-tons of aluminum and barium particulates purportedly used in geoengineering programs explains the dramatically-increasing aluminum and barium levels in sampled water and soil tests.

Scientists in several countries have linked recent plant and animal die-offs to aluminum and/or barium toxicity drawing even more attention to global geoengineering programs.

Although scientists and activists are calling chemtrails "The issue of the century", mainstream news has only brushed upon this subject leaving the public generally unaware of - what is now called - "The world's largest aerial operation in history".

If you agree that spraying heavy metals on humans, animals, and public water supplies is a dangerous and irresponsible act, then consider joining with us to educate others about this unprecedented event.

4569608273_56b5659040.jpg

7863481010_4323c7f159.jpg

5854101950_a78ce9e035.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhb4yrQN411rn2vc5.jpg

[video=youtube;gxXnf5uPNnU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxXnf5uPNnU&feature=share&list=UU1bK5Dybt0RJWn8MZs9p_1Q[/video]

Last edited:
Let me guess... you were listening to Triv, thought what he said was pretty good, looked it up, and decided to post it here.

Let me guess... you were listening to Triv, thought what he said was pretty good, looked it up, and decided to post it here.
Who's Triv?

I live in St. Louis and have been noticing lots and lots of these chemtrails the last week or so. I have been wondering what is going on for years and always wondered why no one ever talked about it. I had heard many different theories but I never really looked that much into it until recently. There have been many things that I have been waking up to lately, and I just wanted to get a dialogue going on this particular topic.

Aren't you curious, what's going on?

Last edited:

What's the point of your post? Are you so ignorant not to realize that SOMETHING is definitely doing on? That the chemical trails from air craft normally dissipate shortly afterwards. But, whatever they are putting into the air is staying there for much longer periods. Or, the fact that they are doing it in a specific pattern over heard. Not in some normal flight pattern. Maybe it is about time you actually educate yourself.

Last edited:
"Chemtrails" is the name given to plumes emitted by aircraft in the sky.

First sentence in, and this article is already off to a bad start. They are called contrails. It is pretty much water vapor from the exhaust. Some can be seen because of the changes in temperature variation.

Thread sucks.

That or the illuminati created by libor.

Source: My physics teacher told me.

It's water vapor that is turning into liquid state due to the unnatural variations of temperature and pressure caused by the presence of jet engines. Think of cavitation... except the opposite.

Source: I am an aerospace engineer who designs jet engines.

[video=youtube_share;s3__ssxTvNc]http://youtu.be/s3__ssxTvNc[/video]

First sentence in, and this article is already off to a bad start. They are called contrails. It is pretty much water vapor from the exhaust. Some can be seen because of the changes in temperature variation.

Thread sucks.

[video=youtube_share;3kcTvqiMNl8]http://youtu.be/3kcTvqiMNl8[/video]

Thread sucks.

Water is a chemical, so 'chemtrail' isn't too far off base. Too bad that conspiracy theorists are too stupid to realize water is a chemical.

I hate when people use YouTube videos to prove a point.

[video=youtube_share;3kcTvqiMNl8]http://youtu.be/3kcTvqiMNl8[/video]

The planes are very clearly at different altitudes. Pressure is much lower at higher altitude. Therefore the water turns from liquid to gas much faster. The other aircraft is at a lower altitude. The higher pressure allows for water to stay and dissipate in the liquid state for a much longer period of time.

For a better explanation, the 'contrail' aircraft is flying above the weather (i.e. altitude where clouds exist). There is a reason clouds do not form in the upper atmosphere. The temperature/pressure doesn't allow them to.

Do some of you not realize there is a difference? The same lot of you poking fun? Wake the fuck up people. "Chemtrails" are not the same as "contrails." Some of you are so busy poking fun at supposed "conspiracy theorists" you fail to recognize just how absolutely ignorant you make yourselves look.

Wake.

The.

Fuck.

Up.

Do some of you not realize there is a difference? The same lot of you poking fun? Wake the fuck up people. "Chemtrails" are not the same as "contrails." Some of you are so busy poking fun at supposed "conspiracy theorists" you fail to recognize just how absolutely ignorant you make yourselves look.

Wake.

The.

Fuck.

Up.

Show me evidence as to why they are different with a firm understanding of fluid dynamics.

Show me evidence as to how the atmosphere can be affected by trace amounts of chemicals (pollution is an indirect consequence of large amounts of material and is not a valid comparison).

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."