• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

What are they spraying in the sky?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Show me evidence as to why they are different with a firm understanding of fluid dynamics.

Show me evidence as to how the atmosphere can be effected by trace amounts of chemicals (pollution is an indirect consequence of large amounts of material and is not a valid comparison).

Explain why they are flying in odd flight patterns that eventually form something like the spokes of a wagon wheel. Explain why this is a recent occurrence and not something that has been going on for decades. I have lived in one of the flight paths for Hopkins airport. I am also sometimes in the helicopter path for Metro. Plus, on occasion I see high altitude jets that are likely border patrol aircraft. I have seen air craft at all levels of altitude fly over head. But, I have never ever seen what I see now overhead. You can claim all kinds of things. But, I know what my two eyes tells me.

They are flying in specific patterns, and they are doing this multiple times a year. They never did it till recently. Obviously, there is some purpose to this. So, what is it?

Explain why they are flying in odd flight patterns that eventually form something like the spokes of a wagon wheel. Explain why this is a recent occurrence and not something that has been going on for decades. I have lived in one of the flight paths for Hopkins airport. I am also sometimes in the helicopter path for Metro. Plus, on occasion I see high altitude jets that are likely border patrol aircraft. I have seen air craft at all levels of altitude fly over head. But, I have never ever seen what I see now overhead. You can claim all kinds of things. But, I know what my two eyes tells me.

They are flying in specific patterns, and they are doing this multiple times a year. They never did it till recently. Obviously, there is some purpose to this. So, what is it?

What you are describing are probably tests for aeroacoustics. Noise pollution is a hot topic right now. The FAA is aggressively reducing the allowable noise emissions from aircraft. This is something that wasn't occurring in the past. There is a huge difference in the physics of near field acoustics and far field acoustics. Therefore in order to get an accurate measurement of far field accoustics (i.e. noise pollution) measurements must be made on the ground. This requires numerous overhead passes. Since it takes a few minutes for the vortex trail (different from a contrail) to dissipate it seems likely that they would fly in a spoke shaped pattern as opposed to flying back and forth through their vortex trail.

The vapor emissions is just a consequence of flying through random dew points.

Last edited:
The vapor emissions is just a consequence of flying at a lower altitude than cruise altitude.

You are not getting it. I said, and I truly mean, that we get planes overhead at all different altitudes. Many LOWER then the referenced "spoke wheel" craft. Many higher then. I have seen it all. But, I have never seen the effect we are getting now. I have lived nearly fifty years in this flight path. Overhead aircraft is not a once in a blue moon occurrence.

I really hope people wake up to what is going on, this is very serious. This poses a significant risk to our environment and our lives. The chemicals that are being sprayed are toxic, this is a fact. These chemicals contain Barium (highly toxic), aluminum, and other metals that you don't want in your body. Whether you choose to recognize it or not, this stuff is really happening. The only way to put an end to this insanity is for everyone to wake up and make some noise.

http://www.bariumblues.com/barium_.htm
Have you ever heard of the metal barium? If you haven't, you're not alone. Barium just hasn't gotten the media coverage that lead, arsenic and mercury have received in recent years. Nevertheless, barium is just as dangerous to your health as those other metals and shows up regularly in public water supplies.

How Barium Affects Your Health

Exposure to small amounts of barium, dissolved in water, may cause a person to experience these problems:

1. Breathing difficulties

2. Increased blood pressure

3. Heart rhythm changes

4. Stomach irritation

5. Muscle weakness

6. Alterations in nerve reflexes

7. Damage to your brain, liver, kidney and heart

To date, barium has not been shown to cause cancer and has not been linked to infertility or birth defects. Not yet, anyway...

I really hope people wake up to what is going on, this is very serious. This poses a significant risk to our environment and our lives. The chemicals that are being sprayed are toxic, this is a fact. These chemicals contain Barium (highly toxic), aluminum, and other metals that you don't want in your body. Whether you choose to recognize it or not, this stuff is really happening. The only way to put an end to this insanity is for everyone to wake up and make some noise.

Do you know what Barium is, or rather, where it is found in nature? Could you possibly link a global increase in Barium toxicity to, say, increased global production?

I should just keep out of this thread. Have fun.

So this is now the equivalent of a religious debate. You are explicitly saying things are 'facts' with zero evidence. All you have is some ignorant speculation.

I've been a part of enough of these debates to realize that no matter how logical my explanations are, I will never convince you otherwise. Good day and have fun with your tin foil hat.

What in the world happened to this board? When did it turn into Real Conspiracy Fans?

Cracking me up though that an actual professional aerospace engineer is explaining exactly what you are seeing, and so far the folks on the other side of the argument seem to have a collective argument of "But.... Nuh-uh!!"

:chuckles:

Why is this the best method of distributing this material. Why would you even need a pattern? Seems like washing a Tractor Trailer with a squirt gun.

Why is this the best method of distributing this material.

It isn't. The water supply is much more direct... and most of all, much more discrete.

Aren't you curious, what's going on?

I'm curious about a lot of things. Why we are here, what was here before the big bang, what, if anything, is beyond our universe, etc.

This, is not one of those things I am curious about.

What in the world happened to this board? When did it turn into Real Conspiracy Fans?

Cracking me up though that an actual professional aerospace engineer is explaining exactly what you are seeing, and so far the folks on the other side of the argument seem to have a collective argument of "But.... Nuh-uh!!"

:chuckles:

Only his explanation doesn't match my empirical evidence. I have seen these vapor trails last for an incredibly long time compared to the regular trails I see otherwise. I have seen planes fly lower and higher then the "spoke wheel" trails. Yet, only those of the spoke wheel craft remain in the end. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a common sense observationist. When I see something out of the ordinary, I notice it. That is all I have posted.

First sentence in, and this article is already off to a bad start. They are called contrails. It is pretty much water vapor from the exhaust. Some can be seen because of the changes in temperature variation.

Thread sucks.

That or the illuminati created by libor.

Source: My physics teacher told me.

[video=youtube;fTem0Q7Nk0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTem0Q7Nk0Q[/video]

So this is now the equivalent of a religious debate. You are explicitly saying things are 'facts' with zero evidence. All you have is some ignorant speculation.

I've been a part of enough of these debates to realize that no matter how logical my explanations are, I will never convince you otherwise. Good day and have fun with your tin foil hat.

I said the chemicals being sprayed are toxic. Maybe I failed by using the word fact. I believe the chemicals being sprayed are toxic, I have not done any research myself to determine that as fact. I have visited some websites around the interweb where people have tested rain water after a heavy chemtrail day and they have found large amounts of heavy metals, such as Barium, in those waters.

Why are they spraying this shit in the sky?

Last edited:
Is it time to start the Official Conspiracy Thread?

Can I start it with videos of the Black Hawk helicopters flying around Miami firing blanks?

Good luck Goldin Brown. You're arguing with the same people that say global warming is a hoax..

[video=youtube;HvSjiq1pLVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSjiq1pLVY[/video]

Thanks for the article. Thanks for offering us information. People act like you made them click on the thread. Amazing.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."