• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LA cop killing spree

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So you are okay with a guy killing cops?

I hope your other ball falls off.

Its getting crazy cops have shot at 2 different cars they believed was the suspects gray Nissan titan here's one of the pics. Look at the of amount of bullets on that truck.

6a00d8341c630a53ef017d40da0bf1970c-pi

The guy definitely wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy took it too far, but I kinda believe his POV.

Politics definitely can get someone kicked out of the force. He apparently was a whistleblower type and wasn't liked for that trait. It is funny that all of those folks that rip on fraternitys at college go on to join the police force which is pretty much the same thing. If you're the odd ball out, you'll get pushed out; Ive seen it done in other workplaces. This guy obviously took the position with a rigid personal code of ethics (which you are taught as a student) and obviously felt it was ultimate betrayal to have those who protect doing right do the wrong thing.

I can understand that frustration, but you've got to pick yourself up and move-on. The world shits on plenty of people.

The guy definitely wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy took it too far, but I kinda believe his POV.

Politics definitely can get someone kicked out of the force. He apparently was a whistleblower type and wasn't liked for that trait. It is funny that all of those folks that rip on fraternitys at college go on to join the police force which is pretty much the same thing. If you're the odd ball out, you'll get pushed out; Ive seen it done in other workplaces. This guy obviously took the position with a rigid personal code of ethics (which you are taught as a student) and obviously felt it was ultimate betrayal to have those who protect doing right do the wrong thing.

I can understand that frustration, but you've got to pick yourself up and move-on. The world shits on plenty of people.

Right. Like I fully believe and agree with his statements on and against the corruption of the LAPD. His manifesto actually read very rational, sans the whole killing part.

I read the manifesto, the parts he talks about the AWB doesn't fit. It just looks off as if it was added by someone else.

I'm I wrong to think that if he didn't have his guns he wouldn't be able to do what he is doing right now? So wouldn't he be thankful for that?

With the search narrowing down to a mountain resort, is anybody else thinking of this guy?

rambo.jpg

This is fucking insane.

Props to Damage for bringing this story to the forefront. My wife was running by the San Diego harbor (with our baby in a stroller) and saw 9 cop cars go by, and when she got home and checked her phone, a friend of ours had texted to not leave the house. Close call! Anyway, news on what he has done can be googled, but here's the first link that I saw: http://www.cbs8.com/story/21032426/...uspect-extends-across-la-san-diego-and-nevada . What I read last night is that this guy is pretty crafty and looking to escape. He even tried to take a boat from one of San Diego's harbors, but couldn't figure out how to start it (so maybe he isn't that crafty?). It's just one of those odd scenarios where there is a killer loose in your town and it makes you uncomfortable. It's one thing if the guy is crazy and has a death wish, but it scares me that he knows about police procedures and can probably avoid detection for quite some time...

didn't read the manifesto, but is this the equivalent of the movie Shooter?

Not at all.

This manifesto is incredibly confusing, he keeps contradicting himself.

^ If you're reading it like you're grading it... Obviously, the guy wasn't in a rational state of mind when he wrote it, but the theme rings true and is plausible.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."