• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs-Magic game (repping RCF)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Id rep a horse head courtside, pissed off fiance or not.

They have one for her too

unicornheadmask.jpg

Also, does anyone know any good restaraunts around the Q that have some good food for decently cheap that me and my buddy can snag dinner at beforehand? Not in Cleveland too often and would like to experience some tastiness while I'm in town.

Many restaurants close by the Q are more expensive because of the location. Flannery's is a classic Irish pub on the cheaper side nearby (323 Prospect Ave E,). Noodlecat is cheap/Asian, not super exciting (234 Euclid). There are a lot of fancier places, and some are very good (Lola's, etc.). If you're driving from a distance, you could stop at Melt on your way before or after the game (http://meltbarandgrilled.com/more-about-melt/locations/). Other options include the Michael Symon restaurants in the Q (http://theqarena.com/arenainfo/dining/) -- I think they are overpriced like all arenas, but the convenience cannot be beat.

You won't do anything will you? Man up and buy a horse head. It's not like you won't ever use it again.

Where do you even buy something like that? I'm mostly normal un-like most posters here at RCF. :gap:

Also, I don't really understand the joke behind them at all.

Where do you even buy something like that? I'm mostly normal un-like most posters here at RCF. :gap:

Also, I don't really understand the joke behind them at all.

Daddy_Deezy is 3/4 horse. His head and waist down. It's a toast to him......I'm sure you could find one in the mall connected to the Q. They're all the the rage.

Okay, I'm still gathering ideas here. Maybe making a sign or something.

Also, does anyone know any good restaraunts around the Q that have some good food for decently cheap that me and my buddy can snag dinner at beforehand? Not in Cleveland too often and would like to experience some tastiness while I'm in town.

Go to Guthries in the Steelyard, which is about 5 min driving from the Q via I-90. Great chicken tender/breasts, and they're like 6 bucks a plate

Okay, I'm still gathering ideas here. Maybe making a sign or something.

Harry Buffalo literally 3 mins away from the Q. Prices aren't blown up because they are right by the Q. Can't beat it for something quick, good, and cheap.

I'll be looking for horse heads next week when the Cavs play in Orlando...I think its the 23rd?

How many of my fellow Central Floridians are going to the MLM arena to rep RCF? Ize be there, with Mrs dcunleaded.

:pics:

What did you end up doing?

I'll be looking for horse heads next week when the Cavs play in Orlando...I think its the 23rd?

How many of my fellow Central Floridians are going to the MLM arena to rep RCF? Ize be there, with Mrs dcunleaded.

I am looking for tickets now, definitely wanna go

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."