• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LA cop killing spree

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I have no idea what is going on with this guy.

But I say put him down. Hard. Can't just go around killing people.

Holy crap, do they still think he's in Big Bear? I have a ton of friends that live there...

How is it that he's been able to elude the cops, for this long. Wasn't he tweeting throughout al of this? It seems to me, that he does have some sense, he knows he's going to die, for this. It's so bizarre, though.

Hope they get him, today.

How is it that he's been able to elude the cops, for this long. Wasn't he tweeting throughout al of this? It seems to me, that he does have some sense, he knows he's going to die, for this. It's so bizarre, though.

Hope they get him, today.

I would say the fact he was a cop himself, as well as a military man, is a big reason he hasn't been caught yet. He's counting on being a step ahead of them because he knows their protocols. They may end up having to think outside the box a bit here to catch sooner than later.

I don't want to read a 10 page PDF, can somebody give me a shorter summary of what is going on?

I don't want to read a 10 page PDF, can somebody give me a shorter summary of what is going on?

Guy was a cop, became a whistleblower about police brutality, was railroaded out of the force because of it. Gonna kill every corrupt cop, every cop that doesn't try to stop the corruption, and all their families.

Also, he wants his name cleared.

Guy was a cop, became a whistleblower about police brutality, was railroaded out of the force because of it. Gonna kill every corrupt cop, every cop that doesn't try to stop the corruption, and all their families.

Also, he wants his name cleared.

He expects this to yield results?

He expects this to yield results?

Unfortunately bringing in the families of the victims has really rendered his "cause" 100% unjust, which is why I still find it extremely off and odd that he would go after the families even though he SPECIFICALLY said he was doing this (in part) to show the families how corrupt their fathers' were (wow, assuming tons of grammatical/punctuation mistakes littered in that sentence)

Clearly I'm not suggesting that killing people is ok, but there is/was a little V for Vendetta smell to that manifesto.

By the way, I have really, really enjoyed typing and saying manifesto. Such a great word.

Has he actually killed anyone yet?

Here is a link for the timeline of events, and that helped me get caught up on everything...
http://www.cbs8.com/story/21078310/key-events-in-hunt-for-ex-la-cop-suspected-killer

— Sunday, Feb. 3: Monica Quan, 28, and Keith Lawrence, 27, are found shot to death in their car at an Irvine, Calif., parking structure. Quan, an assistant women's basketball coach at California State University, Fullerton, was the daughter of a former Los Angeles police captain who represented Dorner in disciplinary hearings that resulted in his dismissal.

— Monday, Feb. 4, about 9:30 a.m. PST: Some of Dorner's belongings, including police equipment, are found in a trash bin in the San Diego-area community of National City.

— Monday, Feb. 4 through Wednesday, Feb. 6: Police find a scrap of paper that mentions names associated with the LAPD. LAPD is contacted, and when they see a connection to Randal Quan, who lost his daughter the day prior, Irvine Police Department is called. Authorities find Dorner's manifesto online.

— Wednesday, Feb. 6: Irvine police say they are looking for Dorner as a suspect in the killings of Quan and Lawrence, and that he implicated himself in the killings in the manifesto posted on Facebook. U.S. marshals and other law enforcement officials, acting on a credible lead, search Wednesday night for Dorner in San Diego's Point Loma area.

— Wednesday, Feb. 6, 10:30 p.m.: A man matching Dorner's description tries to steal a 47-foot boat from a San Diego marina, but the engine won't start. An 81-year-old man on the boat is tied up but unhurt.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 1:30 a.m.: In the Riverside County community of Corona, Calif., two LAPD officers assigned to protect a person named in the manifesto chase a vehicle they believe is Dorner's. One officer is grazed in the forehead during a shootout, and the gunman flees. A short time later, a gunman believed to be Dorner ambushes two Riverside police officers who had stopped at a red light during a routine patrol. One officer is killed, and the other critically injured.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 2:18 a.m.: A shuttle bus driver turns in a wallet with an LAPD badge and a picture ID of Dorner to San Diego police. The wallet is found less than five miles from the boat, near San Diego International Airport.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 5:15 a.m.: LAPD officers guarding a manifesto target in the Los Angeles suburb of Torrance open fire on a truck they mistakenly believe to be Dorner's. Two women are wounded. A short time later, Torrance police are involved in a second shooting involving a different truck they also mistake for Dorner's. Nobody is hurt.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 8:30 a.m.: Reports surface that authorities are investigating a burned pickup truck near the Big Bear ski area in the San Bernardino Mountains. A San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy says there have been no sightings of Dorner, but local school officials decide to put campuses in lockdown.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 9:30 a.m.: Authorities in central and northern Arizona are alerted about the manhunt for Dorner along with a description of a vehicle he may be driving.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 9:40 a.m.: Naval Base Point Loma in San Diego is locked down after a Navy worker reports seeing someone who resembles Dorner. Two hours later, Navy officials say they don't believe Dorner was on base.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 2:30 p.m.: Authorities confirm the pickup truck found near Bear Mountain ski area at Big Bear Lake belongs to Dorner.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 3:30 p.m.: San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon announces a door-to-door search for Dorner is under way.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 4 p.m.: FBI SWAT teams and local police serve a search warrant at a Las Vegas-area home belonging to Dorner. Authorities leave with boxes of items from the two-story house. They say no weapons were found but decline to disclose what was discovered.

— Friday, Feb. 8: Dozens of searchers hunt for Dorner in the freezing, snowy San Bernardino Mountains after losing his footprints near the site where the truck was found. Sheriff McMahon says abandoned cabins above the Big Bear resort town must be checked.

— Thursday, Feb. 7, 5:15 a.m.: LAPD officers guarding a manifesto target in the Los Angeles suburb of Torrance open fire on a truck they mistakenly believe to be Dorner's. Two women are wounded. A short time later, Torrance police are involved in a second shooting involving a different truck they also mistake for Dorner's. Nobody is hurt.

WTF- how are these cops not being fired for this?

large_image.jpg

Scare tactics. Not much more.

Dude isn't going to kill anyone's family. He's threatening to so the LAPD will clean up their act. I wouldn't be surprised to see some corrupt cops go down, but this guy is definitely trying to scare these cops straight and it's pretty evident that that's his main idea here.

Way too many crooked cops out there. It's really sad that they abuse their power like that.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."