• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Private torrent tracker invites/suggestions

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Man Called X

Resident asshole
Reaction score
I am in need of a new private tracker to join. With superseeds.org gone for good, and my IP banned from xspeeds because my ratio went to shit, I've got no goto torrent site anymore.

I'd honestly prefer to avoid private trackers that expect that every user has a seedbox, without donating, you'll never keep your ratio. I did well at superseeds because I had the cash to drop $75 for a lifetime positive ratio, but now that owner passed away, there's no getting that money back or anything else. And since I can't get back into xspeeds, I'm at a loss.

Suggestions or invites would appreciated.

I mainly want it for shows like Dexter/Walking Dead/etc. I tend to download the new episodes because of the schedules I work, rather than wait 2 days for them to appear on On Demand. So private trackers that upload new shows within minutes of them ending are a priority for me.

*cough* Myoung/Gourimoko *cough* You're the two I expect to have this locked down for me.

Last edited:
Get a job and buy your shit.

Except I do Chardon. I own every season of Dexter on Blu-Ray, same for Walking Dead, Game of Thrones *2nd season comes out the 19th on Blu-Ray* Or in the cases of older TV shows, I already own the entire collection on DVD if they are available.

I just prefer to centralize my collection and keep everything on my media server. The only things I don't own are current running seasons that haven't been released on DVD/BluRay yet. I tend to work until 11-midnight most nights. So I like to download the show when I get home and watch it, rather than wait 2 days for it to show up on my On Demand crap. I'm sure as hell not paying Time Warner an extra $20 bux a month to save shit on one DVR in my house.

Have you bothered to graduate from one of the worst universities in the country? Or did you fail out finally and just forget to tell everyone about it?

I just use solarmovie.eu, www.cokeandpopcorn.eu, and/or kat.ph (for torrents).

All have fully satisfied my needs.

I very much avoid any public tracker, or tracker aggregator like kat.ph. I'm usually not a fan of just streaming, it's always lower quality, and not consistent. I prefer to download the files myself. Everything runs off a media server comp I have setup, and with Smart TVs and game systems, I can stream my files to any of my TVs. I much prefer to go that route. I just have no desire to pay for Usenet and be lucky to find every piece of a file I need.

Except I do Chardon. I own every season of Dexter on Blu-Ray, same for Walking Dead, Game of Thrones *2nd season comes out the 19th on Blu-Ray* Or in the cases of older TV shows, I already own the entire collection on DVD if they are available.

I just prefer to centralize my collection and keep everything on my media server. The only things I don't own are current running seasons that haven't been released on DVD/BluRay yet. I tend to work until 11-midnight most nights. So I like to download the show when I get home and watch it, rather than wait 2 days for it to show up on my On Demand crap. I'm sure as hell not paying Time Warner an extra $20 bux a month to save shit on one DVR in my house.

Have you bothered to graduate from one of the worst universities in the country? Or did you fail out finally and just forget to tell everyone about it?

if you own the blu rays, but prefer the content to be digital, why don't you just instead buy the digital versions?

if you own the blu rays, but prefer the content to be digital, why don't you just instead buy the digital versions?

I prefer to have physical media first and foremost. But I see absolutely no reason to spend what is it an episode 2-3 bux? So I'm supposed to spend $30+ to download it, plus another 30-40 to purchase it when it's available as a physical disc? Yeah that's beyond bullshit. Like I said earlier, I solely use it to download the shows I miss while I'm at work, rather than spend $20 a month for DVR box/service from TWC. When the disc version is available for purchase, the downloaded ones are deleted, and I rip from my own copies to ensure the highest quality. And fuck any gov't that thinks I shouldn't be allowed to backup my own possessions.

Can someone explain to me the purpose behind private trackers? From what I understand, if someone wanted to they can still see what you're downloading and you're never really hidden. Not to mention I've used public torrent sites for the last 7 or so years and never had an issue. Are people out there getting into trouble? I've been downloading every episode of Dexter an hour after airing since season 2.

Can someone explain to me the purpose behind private trackers? From what I understand, if someone wanted to they can still see what you're downloading and you're never really hidden. Not to mention I've used public torrent sites for the last 7 or so years and never had an issue. Are people out there getting into trouble? I've been downloading every episode of Dexter an hour after airing since season 2.

Downloads up as quick as 10 minutes after airing. 2+ mb speeds, and you can't connect to the trackers without first having an account. Inactive accounts are usually removed after 3 days. And yes, there are plenty of people that have gotten letters about copyright movies/shows/etc from public sites like TPB etc.

Try publicHD, its not private but its almost always got a show posted within a half hour. I avoid torrents as much as i can but sometimes the dmca gets to something on usenet before i do and publicHD is my backup plan. Its not too terribly slow usually, but it is p2p so ymmv

Try publicHD, its not private but its almost always got a show posted within a half hour. I avoid torrents as much as i can but sometimes the dmca gets to something on usenet before i do and publicHD is my backup plan. Its not too terribly slow usually, but it is p2p so ymmv

I've actually been using that for Web DL version of one show I've been downloading.

X, have you tried using Usenet instead of torrents? You can find a shit ton of stuff there.

X, have you tried using Usenet instead of torrents? You can find a shit ton of stuff there.

I've tried to convince him already to just go the usenet route, it's simpler and faster. He'll eventually come around..

Private trackers are great, but maintaining a ratio is annoying.

I've tried to convince him already to just go the usenet route, it's simpler and faster. He'll eventually come around..

Private trackers are great, but maintaining a ratio is annoying.

My issues with Usenet are multiple fold. Paying for access to illegal digital goods is bullshit in and of itself. I remember using Usenet years ago. I think I only was ever able to find one complete file on there. I could never find all pieces to a file. Pointless if I'm missing 1-100 parts.

I am in need of a new private tracker to join. With superseeds.org gone for good, and my IP banned from xspeeds because my ratio went to shit, I've got no goto torrent site anymore.

I'd honestly prefer to avoid private trackers that expect that every user has a seedbox, without donating, you'll never keep your ratio. I did well at superseeds because I had the cash to drop $75 for a lifetime positive ratio, but now that owner passed away, there's no getting that money back or anything else. And since I can't get back into xspeeds, I'm at a loss.

Suggestions or invites would appreciated.

I mainly want it for shows like Dexter/Walking Dead/etc. I tend to download the new episodes because of the schedules I work, rather than wait 2 days for them to appear on On Demand. So private trackers that upload new shows within minutes of them ending are a priority for me.

*cough* Myoung/Gourimoko *cough* You're the two I expect to have this locked down for me.

PM me your email address and I will send you a IPtorrents invite:)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."