• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Looks Like Noel Just Blew Out His Knee

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

amurderofcrows

Mark Price's Shot Coach
Reaction score
Left knee. Couldn't put any weight on it leaving the court.
He was chasing down a Florida player on a fast break, jumped to block the shot and came down all kinds of wrong.
Ouch.

I'll be that guy. Why is this in Cavs Talk?

There's a draft forum...it's already being discussed in there.

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/02/12/nerlens-noel-goes-down-with-apparent-left-knee-injury/

Just when it looked like the Kentucky Wildcats were starting to come back on the road against the No. 7 Florida Gators, Kentucky suffered a loss that might derail its rally and even its season. Star forward Nerlens Noel went down with a frightening looking injury with about eight minutes left in the game after going up for a block on defense.

Noel, who remained on the floor for several minutes, appeared to injure his knee after crashing into the basket support. He was eventually helped off the floor, but it does not seem likely that he will return to the game.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5xnhut16Xpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yikes. This is really unlucky for whichever teams are picking at the top of the draft. It's already slim pickings as it is.

Well fuckity fuck'n fuck fuck on a fuckin' fucker stick. Fuck!

Now that the thread is unlocked, let me take the opportunity to apologize for posting this in the "wrong" forum.
In my defense, that sheet was horrific.
Not as bad as Joe Theismann's leg, but pretty damn bad. I had noticed he was being mentioned as a possible player for the Cavs.

Hi im new in this forum, and i from Poland. I have imformation about Nerlens.

"No fracture and no break for Nerlens Noel after X-Ray, per @ESPNAndyKatz. Still awaiting MRI slated for later today."

RbQvE.AuSt.79.JPG

ugh

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."