• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Aliens: Colonial Marines

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jack Brickman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So apparently this game is total garbage.

[video=youtube;8dPF8jpItCs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dPF8jpItCs[/video]

Too bad, really. Seems like making an Aliens videogame that doesn't suck would be super easy.

Yeah, I'm hearing nothing but awful things about it. Disappointing, because the last Alien game Sega made wasn't that bad, just didn't sell worth a shit. This looks even worse than that one.

Unfortunately I bought it because I'm a huge fan of the Alien franchise and so are my friends. We were excited to link up online and take out some Xenos. First thing that sucked, only one of my buddies bought the game (they're roommates) it wouldn't allow us to connect while they were split screened. Ok, we could forgive that. The biggest issue is that the Xenos aren't remotely intimidating. They're not intelligent human killing machines. They're retarded aliens that run in front of your pulse rifles that seem to have unlimited ammo. You can carry like 5 guns at a time. The shotgun is insanely overpowered. It fires further than the Spaz in CoD.

Basically once you get over the fact that you're playing an Alien game, you realize it's just a shitty FPS. I'm going to return this thing pronto.

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."