• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

IGN: PS4 Prototype Controller Leak

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
ps4021413coverjpg-47fb12_zps352319c9.jpg

Sony won't comment, but IGN has proven to be a reliable source.

It's likely to change a bit since it's in a prototype stage, but it looks really... fat.

too sharp of knees, butter face.

would do drunk, and would say i did drunk

There was nothing wrong with the old controller, no reason to change.

Yea there is, the analog controllers are god awful. The plastic breaks on every single one I've used. Especially playing 2k where you are forced to push down on it alot. I hate that.

Outside of the sixaxis. Nothing has changed since ps1. Vibration was seen in some ps1 controllers and then wireless was possible with ps2. The controller will have minimal if any changes.

Xbox and Sony are both going to do things with the controller that will be similar to what the wi-u has...

The next generation of consoles is going to be terrible if the reports of required installs of games to the console HDD which locks that game to that one console are true I won't no part of it same if they go digital dl release and still require 60$ for a game.

Aside from the fact that it was vastly inferior to the 360 controller, I guess.

This new one doesn't really look like it addresses the main problems with previous iterations, though.

The PS3 controller is too fragile to me. Like if I throw it against a wall, I expect it to break. Not like my 360 controller. Microsoft did a great job with the upgrade from the original xbox controller (and even the s) ergonomically. If they can make another stride like that into the next gen, I don't care about the whole internet issue, I'm going Microsoft (phrasing).

The PS3 controller is too fragile to me. Like if I throw it against a wall, I expect it to break. Not like my 360 controller. Microsoft did a great job with the upgrade from the original xbox controller (and even the s) ergonomically. If they can make another stride like that into the next gen, I don't care about the whole internet issue, I'm going Microsoft (phrasing).

Maybe you should just turn the thing off when it gets to that point. Because at that point what ever you're doing is no longer entertainment imo. Just a thought

I don't really even see why Microsoft would change their controller design. It's basically perfect as-is.

The only thing they need to fix is the D-pad, which is total garbage. The fact that they haven't fixed it already is a joke.

I hope this changes. It looks bad.

Maybe you should just turn the thing off when it gets to that point. Because at that point what ever you're doing is no longer entertainment imo. Just a thought

Trying to be funny on the internet is really hit and miss. Most of my controllers go to battered women's shelters wayyy before it gets to that point.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."