• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

All Star Weekend Rising Stars Challenge: Team Shaq vs. Team Chuck | 9:00 PM ET on TNT

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: All Star Weekend Rising Stars Challenge: Team Shaq vs. Team Chuck | 9:00 PM ET on

I fucking love the bear mascot the Rockets have. :chuckles:

This thing is about to start and we still don't know who the starters are. They're doing the introductions now, and they're just announcing the rosters as-is.

Re: All Star Weekend Rising Stars Challenge: Team Shaq vs. Team Chuck | 9:00 PM ET on

I fucking love the bear mascot the Rockets have. :chuckles:

As a former Houstonian and Rockets fan I have to say that Clutch is by far and away the best mascot in the league. It has nothing to do with him being a bear, he just randomly does fucked up shit to people during games. Youtube him, you'll see what I mean.

A lot of Kyrie love so far, but I'm betting he has a quiet night tonight

Cavs got four players in this thing. Gonna take Zeller out and say I think we have two guys who could sneak the MVP, and a contender for it in Kyrie. Just don't think he'll play a lot.

Some damn ugly neon green shoes being sported tonight.

Love the Cavs yellow and shoes on Kyrie!

At work right now, didn't get a chance to watch the celebrity game. But my favorite in the celebrity game has always been Michael Rapaport(sp?) He's a friggin trip.

Rising star MVP will be Dion. Book it.

Can't believe I am skipping Shark Tank for this nonsense. Can we play some defense please, Team Shaq?

Chris Webber showing Cleveland love? What?

Kyrie didn't even attempt to guard Tristan. Kid should be benched right now.

lol Irving Thompson match up wasn't one i was expecting.

Tristan is going off early...no surprise there.

Irving is clearly disinterested...you can tell his intensity isn't there.

I have 400 fake monies riding on this game Team Shaq, step it up.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."