• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 54 | New Orleans @ Cleveland | Wednesday February 20, 8:00 PM EST ESPiN

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Cavs can make a statement here. If they put on a good show, they'll open the eyes of a couple of people. I'm really excited for this one. I'll still watch it on FSO - Can't stand some of the ESPN announcers and I'm sure they'll stick us with the worst ones.

Cavs will dominate

"February 26th Fan Vote Night for NBATV

Cavaliers vs. Bulls - 77%"

Damn it! Agains Bulls? :( Why not Bobcats for example. Now I'm scared. People will probably be quite disappointed when Bulls bottles Kyrie up like they usually do. But we will see ;)

It'll be nice to get a break from "throwing the hammer down" "bursting the pipe" and "deep in the Q".

I'll be watching ESPN not because I enjoy their announcers better (unless it's Hubie Brown) but because I want to hear what they have to say about the team, its players, its directions, and whether or not they understand how much of a beast Tristan is becoming :)

I'll be watching ESPN not because I enjoy their announcers better (unless it's Hubie Brown) but because I want to hear what they have to say about the team, its players, its directions, and whether or not they understand how much of a beast Tristan is becoming :)

The two most talked about things for the Cavs will be Kyrie and LBJ. Let's just get that out of the way right now.

Big tank night for the Cavs. Let's show all on national TV who the best tank really is!

Big tank night for the Cavs. Let's show all on national TV who the best tank really is!

boo-this-man.gif

Thought about where to post this, but whatever its going here.

I think all of our All-Star weekend players will show improvents starting with tonight for the rest of the year. Some evidence is: 1: Adavis played very well 15/10 and 2***: Did anyone see Isaiah Thomas "Kyrie-esque" crossover and finish in last nights game vs the Spurs? I think these kids learn alot from an All-Star weekend. O, and 3: Faried was a crazed maniac like always. 16 rebounds. Heck even Kemba had a good showing along with 1st time All-Star Noah.

***[video=youtube;ixfn_a_HU2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfn_a_HU2o[/video]

Can not WAIT to see our boys do work tonight.

M.S. Boyer/J. Valade‏@PDcavsinsider

BScott to #Cavs re: ESPN game tonight vs NO: "You should be really geeked up about this game because it is nationally televised.''

Bob Finnan‏@BobCavsinsider

The Cavs will honor all 4 All-Star weekend participants in a pregame ceremony: Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, Tyler Zeller and Tristan Thompson

Good to see the All-Star weekend guys getting some love.

New Orleans Cheer Leaders > Cleveland Cheer Leaders. Their cheer leaders must weigh at least 10 lbs less on average a piece. God damn.

Then I guess we gotta feed them skinny broads!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."